EARLY CHECK IN: December 15th, 2007 - Seven night Western - 12/15/07

Good morning everyone. This is John with :santa: . It was taken after the cruise on our day at MK. We had lunch at the Wilderness Lodge and :santa: was in the lobby. I just wanted to share it with you guys.

DSCF1032.jpg

Poor little guy.:sad1: I like how Rachel is trying to comfort him.

Yesterday we had Jacob buried, today it is Rachel.
100_1546.jpg

poor little baby. He wants no part of Santa. I bet Santa's ears were hurting:lmao:

Santa was very kind. I think he was used to it. There was an older child earlier that did the same thing. I was actually surprised b/c John did great with the characters on the Magic.

My wonderful DH is surprising me with a trip to NY. I've never been on a plane before, so it will be an experience. We will get there around 10 am on Saturday and leave around 3 on Sunday. We have tickets to the 8 pm showing of Mary Poppins. Any tips for how to spend the day Saturday?

Thanks!

Hey all--
Where have I been? I love all the pictures. We're finally all healthy. Kevin got the flu last week. Shaun never got it but that doesn't surprise me, he's not around us long enough to get our germs.

Susan, what a nice surprise weekend. I didn't know Mary Poppins was a musical, that sounds like fun. I'm sure it's hard to hear John cry. It sounds like you're making lots of progress though.

Cristi, tell Rachel Hi from Kaitlyn. She volunteered to "chaperone" on Rachel's field trip.

I don't have a lot of pictures uploaded but here is mine for today:

100_3267.jpg

Hi everyone! Sorry for being AWOL. I've been reading y'all's posts and staying up-to-date, but been lurking.

First off, it was great to finally meet all of y'all in person! It's hard to believe that the cruise is over. I still get a chuckle out of the fact that 3 of us (that means you, Susan and Katherine!) all sat in a nice little row at dinner!

Love all the pictures that have been posted. Once I get home tonight (at work now on break), I'll post some of mine. I looked for alot of you at WDW afterwards. Sorry we never found each other. However, I did see a family from England that we got to know pretty well as I was leaving Soarin' on the 23rd. Plus, at the Osbourne lights that night (wow...that place was PACKED!), I saw our dining partners too! It truly is a small world! The friends that I went with to WDW were just bewilderd at the fact that we all got to know each other so well after a week.

Glad that everyone is doing ok and getting over any sickness. Both my mom and I got a nasty cold-type-thing afterwards. Plus our lips were chapped beyond belief. It must have been the nice salty spray from the ocean that kept them nice. Therefore, we have decided that cruising is good for one's health and, therefore, something that we must do on a continual basis.:thumbsup2 :woohoo:

So, all-in-all, everything is good here. We're all home safely (me in Texas and my parents in Germany....just for a few more days before my Dad moves back to the states). Again, it was great cruising with y'all. Hope we can do it again! Reunion cruise, anyone?:banana:

The shoes have arrived. Yes the five shoes that DH left on the ship finally made their way home after a second week on the ship. Too bad we couldn't have joined them.

I've actually found time to check the board at home. At work they block photo bucket so I haven't been able to see all the photos everyone's been posting. Susan I showed Laura the picture of her and Rachel. She says to tell Rachel hi.

Laura and I are busy delivering girl scout cookies. We also worked a booth at Wal-mart his past weekend. It was a beautiful weekend with highs in the 60's on Sunday.

This weekend the girls are selling cookies after all Masses at church this weekend. I'm trying to get that all cordinatead. I just found out were selling nuts and chocolates in addition to magazines starting next month. We've been doing the magaizines sells but the nuts and chocolates are new this year, One of the other councils that merged with our's sold them in the past so now we get to. I'm not going to push it with my girls as we did pretty good with cookies sales and being a small private school we have several school fundraisers.

Laura started back to school yesterday after a long break. She wasn't real thrilled about it though. Gotta run. Off to a meeting.

Welcome back William. It was nice seeing you and Kathryn in the dining rooms. I'm all for a cruise reunion.

Great sunset Stacie.

Rachel says hi to Laura. She's jealous that she had a longer school break.

Here's my picture for today. David and John relaxing on Castaway Cay.

DSCF0936.jpg

Now that is a kodak moment. John taking a NAP on daddy's chest

Great sunset Stacie! I will be sure to tell Rachel what Kaitlyn said. :)
Susan, I love the napping picture! Have fun in NY! Is it this weekend?

Here is Jacob and Kaitlyn on Pirate night
100_1347.jpg

Hi again. Thanks for the kind words about John and his daddy. We walked to the end of the family beach to get a hammock. It was well worth it though. John naps really well when someone is holding him...and on Castaway Cay. Maybe we should just go there every day for nap time.

Yes, NY is this weekend. I'm nervous and excited. I cannot believe DH planned this all on his own. He's such a sweetie!!

Susan have a great time in NY. MY DH has no desire to go there and it's been close to 20 years since I was last there. Some friends and I have talked about a girls weekend sometime. I still need to email you some pics from the cruise.

Sharon did you get the pics I emailed you of Laura and Hannah.

Laura's home sick from school today - DH is home with her so I'm here at work wishing I was in the hammock at Castaway Cay.

We received a packet in the mail yesterday from the Castaway Club with a DVD but the DVD was cracked. It's probably better that way, if I watched the DVD I'd miss the cruise even more.

Have a good day.

Hi everyone. John kept us awake for over 2 hours last night...2:26-4:41. Not a fun night. I'm looking forward to my trip and a good night's sleep. I am a bit worried about Dave's parents though.

Patty, I hope Laura feels better soon. We've been fortunate. Just some runny noses, but nothing serious.

Thanks to everyone for the well wishes for New York. I'm very excited about my first plane ride.

Rachel on Pirate night. Thanks Patty for the parrot.

DSCF0854.jpg

Good morning everyone. Happy Friday. Here is David and John on pirate night. Aaarrgg pirate:

DSCF0846.jpg

Thanks Sharon. We're leaving at 6:45 tomorrow morning. I'm excited and nervous. I'll post Sunday night of Monday morning. Have a great weekend everyone!!

Have a great time Susan!!!
Here is my picture for today. Key West and the electric car we rented
electriccar.jpg

Hi everyone. We're safely back from NY. We had a great trip. I didn't know I would like NY so much. I was a bit nervous about flying and the subway, but it all went very smoothly. We saw Mary Poppins, and it was wonderful. I hope we can go back soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter