Early December Question UPDATE!

Olaf

DIS Cast Member
We were supposed to go to WDW this weekend. Leaving on Saturday, staying at VWL for four nights (our first trip home), and then a cruise. Unfortunately, DH is Air Force and his leave has been cancelled.

DCL is offering to reschedule our cruise (very generous). The only time we can go, and I mean only, is Dec 13-16. DH is going to be very busy this fall with all kinds of military exercises.

Do any of you think I have a hope of getting a ressie for Dec 8-12 at OKW. I just checked the WDW site and they still have openings there then, but I don't know what that means for staying on points.

Cross your fingers for me. I'll be on the phone with member services first thing. BTW, they are restoring my points for the visit that we're having to miss. Thank you DVC!

UPDATE: Called Member Services first thing this morning. We were able to get a 1-bed from 8-13 Dec at OKW. HURRAH! The points that we were going to use this weekend had been pulled out of 2001 (we'd already banked 2000 points). Ordinarily, they would have expired on 30 Sep 01. Member Services had restored them to 2001. Disney has been awesome!

I had to change a ressie to a 1 bdr at BWV for 12/16-12/20 just 2 days ago and I got it. OKW has far more rooms, so I'd bet you've got a shot.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter