Early ??'s about CP package for 2011

ILUVPOOH1

Adore the hundred acre wood
Ok, so here's the deal. My whole family is gathering at my dad's right outside Disney the 2nd weekend in Dec. We're talking aunts, cousin, grandmother. Total of 13 of us (1 being 1 1/2 years old, everyone else is age 16 and up).
Sooooooo.....they all want to see the CP when they are there. My dad wants us to book the dinner pkg since this is what they normally do. What I need to know is what rest. you all recommend. I know I can't book until sometime in summer, just trying to feel people out.

You should know that my DH and I go to WDW 3-4 times per year and have eaten at most places. Given my choice I would choose Chefs de France. BUT...my parents says a lot of people are picky. She says Coral Reef is out, some don't like seafood (never mind that they COULD order something else). She wants Italy. Oh, and she says Biergarten is out, as is Morroco, England and China. (yep, sucks to be me dealing with this).

I guess my question is Italy, France, Japan...tell me about your experiences in any of these for CP dinner. Especially for a larger group. Oh, and everyone is paying OOP for this.

Thanks all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter