• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Easter in WDW... What's it like??

Tink the Rock Star

Twitterpated....
My family and I are going to WDW from the 22 to the 29 of this month. When my mom booked the trip, it wasn't until later that she realized we would be there on Easter. So what's it like? I've heard it's pretty busy. We usually go the week before Christmas, and it's not too busy during that time, but how different will Easter be?

Thanks bunches everyone!

::MickeyMo Jen ::MinnieMo

Hi, Tink! :wave2:
I'll also be in WDW during that time (we get there on the 24th), and this is about our 5th time going over Spring Break. It does get crowded, and sometimes they have to close the parks (though I think I've only seen that happen a couple times). My family always does the early entry, so that helps us get in some attractions before the rest of the park opens. The best advice I can give you is to expect longer lines and big crowds. I hope that helps a little. Have a great time!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter