Easter Week at HRH

sarha

<font color=darkcoral>Disneyland is a new experien
We were at the HRH 3/28-3/31 and the parks were packed, but we used our roomcards to get Express entrance to every ride and the longest we waited was 15 mins. for Jurassic Park River Ride because they had "technical difficulties".
We went on Hulk in 5 mins and the regular line had a waiting time of 2 hours!
Staying on site is definitly worth it, I can't imagine trying to enjoy Easter Week any other way.
Waits at all the rides were 60 mins. to 2 hours.
We loved the hotel, the rooms were big and bright. We loved it. We spent from 3/23-3/28 at the YC at WDW which we also enjoyed but my husband and our 11 and 13 yo's prefered HRH and Universal. I love Disney and will always prefer it to Universal, but that FOTL acess at Universal is hard to resist especially at busy times like Spring Break.

Hi Sarha...glad you had a great trip...did you see the new RPR at all? We are planning a trip fo rthis June and are anxious for any info on it.:D

We were at the Portofino for the same days. The park was SO ccrowded and also incredibly noisy. They really pumped up the volume with all the people swarming around. I also did Hulk with Express when the standby line was 2 hours. When the ride was over, the people next to me said to each other, "That was great. It was totally worth the wait." I asked them how long they had been waiting: 1 hour and 15 minutes. That just tells you what a GREAT coaster it is!

Thanks for the info, we are going Thursday, I guess we should expect lines!!!!!

Fortunately we are staying at the PBH one night and the HRH 2 nights, that should keep the express waits down.

Patty

Boy, I've GOT to agree, sarha. And once you've done it, it's real hard to live without. Glad you had a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter