ebay Dream code sign up for those not eligible

Status
Not open for further replies.
jmdude said:
thank u so much mal if i get treasure magic ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty ty
do u send one each day or some thing like that?

no each person who signs up gets one code then at the end if we have codes left over we will give them out again til all gone.

woot im 17 i can't enter but thanks to this i get a code woot woot thanks modz :goodvibes :thumbsup2 :woohoo:

or in other words i need a code thanks :goodvibes

Gifted
Gifted
gifted x 2
gifted x 5 total gifted 10

I'm 11 and need a code :)

Gifted 900 Times (edited by Blue)

really? wow not by me you weren't! well I guess that means you do not need a second code!(added by Mal)

Mal!!!:rolleyes: (added by Blue)

Giftedx3 by Mal

Thanks everyone
~Spongeblair

Gifted and received treasure detector magic

gifted x3-Dreams Posters

Gifted received another treasure detector magic

Could I get a code, I'm under 18, and my parents and I agreed not to do the ebay thing bc we don't like ebay.

GIFTED

Gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total 10

I was wodering if someone could give me a code bc my parents don't want to sign up ( they hate ebay )

Gifted

Gifted
gifted x 3
gifted x 5 total 10 gifted

I have 2 codes so far that I will give away. Who do I PM them to?

Click over to page 1 and you can PM them to Malificent2. She's the Mod here. :goodvibes

Hi...I am not the only moderator you can also PM them to LoriR, CaptainBrain or Demented_Riku....please let them know when PMing that the codes are for the gift exchange.-Thank you-Mal

I wish that all the folks that have signed up would write to VMk and tell them that as children they can't sign up for eBay to win the prizes for "VMK children's game"

Of all the goofs that VMK has made in the past year and half, this is the most unfair ever to the very people that VMK was trying to reach -- the children :(

DaisyD said:
I have 2 codes so far that I will give away. Who do I PM them to?

You can send them to any of the VMK Moderators :)

Captain Brain
DementedRiku
LoriR
Maleficent2

Thank you so much!

Lori

can i sign up as there is no way for me to get some codes and thanks every one that is gifting

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

cat_herder said:
I wish that all the folks that have signed up would write to VMk and tell them that as children they can't sign up for eBay to win the prizes for "VMK children's game"

Of all the goofs that VMK has made in the past year and half, this is the most unfair ever to the very people that VMK was trying to reach -- the children :(
A bit OT, but, this sweepstakes is not a VMK thing. It is a Disney thing sponsored by ebay. I think that Disney has figured out that there are tons of adults playing now who are the ones to say if they are going to the parks or not. I think this is a marketing tool to get more adults into VMK to also get their kids into VMK to get them all to the parks to do the quests and spend money. After all, VMK is really nothing but a marketing tool. Why not get more adults (who have the money and make the decisions) into VMK?

OK. Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

cteddiesgirl said:
A bit OT, but, this sweepstakes is not a VMK thing. It is a Disney thing sponsored by ebay. I think that Disney has figured out that there are tons of adults playing now who are the ones to say if they are going to the parks or not. I think this is a marketing tool to get more adults into VMK to also get their kids into VMK to get them all to the parks to do the quests and spend money. After all, VMK is really nothing but a marketing tool. Why not get more adults (who have the money and make the decisions) into VMK?

OK. Back to the regularly scheduled thread.

VMK has made a big deal out of the fact that VMK was designed "for children".
We can't speak normal English and sound intelligent in VMK because VMK wants to protect "the children."

Disney could have signed a deal with eBay to do the Dream Holiday Sweepstakes without the VMK codes. So whoever is in charge of VMK promotions and agreed to add the VMK codes to the Disney Vacaction, knows that VMK is "for children" and they also knew that "the children" could not get them. Major goof up and just in time for Christmas.

Hi Mal,

I would like to sign up as I live in the UK. VMK name is Scampi.

Thanks for doing this and for all the kind DIS'ers who donate codes. :)

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

I cannot get the codes as I'm all the way over here in Ireland and therefore not eligible!!!

Codes would be appreciated thanks for the thread, and Happy holidays to everyone

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

cat_herder said:

Cat this has nothing to do with VMK or ebay it is has to do with Sweepstakes/Contest LAW and no amount of letter writing will change that, unless your write you senator or congress person.

This so so generous of those gifting the codes! I can see the holiday spirit shining through! :sunny: :thumbsup2

I am unable to enter the contest due to the fact that I am a mere 1 1/2 years from the age requirment :guilty: . So close, yet so far, lol.

I would really appreciate it if someone would kindly send any codes they are not using this way. :goodvibes . I would be forever grateful!! ::yes:: :flower3: :thanks:

:disrocks:

gifted

gifted
gifted x 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter