ECV Questions

Mindibellcm

DIS Veteran
We are making final plans for our trip next week and have thought about getting an ECV for my mother from an outside source. Typically she rents one each day at the park we are at. (That has been the case at WDW) We are staying at the Hilton Anaheim and I don't think she will be able to handle the walk fromt he hotel to the park. So we can either take the bus or drive each day and pay for parking. My thought was that if we rented the ECV from an outside source she could drive it to and from the park but I don't know if the Hilton Anaheim is that close. She was also concerned about curbs and being able to get it on and off the sidewalks. We have only been to Disneyland once before and my mother didn't go with us. I am looking for any insight or suggestions. On the last note, I got a quote from scootaround and it is $200 for the 4 days we are going to be there. If that is the going rate we will just rent one each day the parks as it is $35.00 a day for a total of $140. Thanks for your help.
Mindi

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter