EE Days - Am I really crazy?

Lisa3

DIS Veteran
I have scheduled almost our whole trip around EE days - meaning we will be at each park on that park's EE day. We are going in Nov. and will be there for 10 days so we don't have to rush. Am I completely crazy to go to a park on EE day? If as most of you say you leave when the park gets crowded, how crowded can it be if everyone leaves? WDW Resort guest are the only ones who have early entry so attendance of guest not staying at a resort should be the same as any other day. Now that I have made all my PSs I hope I didn't make a huge mistake.

Bump - Anyone have any thoughts - should I rearrange our entire schedule (PSs are already booked).

Well, each person has a different idea of what "crowded" is. I certainly like taking advantage of EE, but I virtually always go to another park by late morning, especially if I want to do lots of rides that day.
The problem is that most people do not leave - either they figure that the other parks will be equally busy or they don't get the concept of park hopping.

Another factor to consider is that doing EE several days in a row really drains your energy, unless you really like going to bed early.

If everyone left early, the park would not be crowded. However, you find most people stay at one park all day and don't park hop. The crowds in November are less than in peak times (unless you're going the week of Thanksgiving), so they crowds may not be unmanagable. If I were you, I'd plan a few EE days where you stay all day, but other EE days, leave early (especially on Saturday). Even in September when I usually go, we do EE (it wasn't available last year), and then go back to our resort, rest, and head out the another park. It's entirely up to you, but going on EE days and staying all day, you should expect to see higher crowds, than if you left and went to another park.

I agree that too many back-to-back EE's is exhausting, especially with three children. If you are touring during holiday periods I recommend it. However, if crowds are small I would not recommend it every day. We have found that Magic Kingdom is the only park where EE is necessary during slower periods.

When I looked at our schedule we had 5 EE days in a row! I was looking at each individual day and not the entire trip, we would be exhausted. I will definately be doing some rearranging - this is supposed to be a relaxing vacation (LOL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter