EEC Questions

J3nn78

DIS Veteran
We are signed up for the EEC this year and have a few questions regarding bib/packet pickup.

I am trying to find the best deal for a flight. We are flying down Saturday and home on Sunday morning.

What are the packet pickup times? I hear it is at AK? Just wondering how this will all work and how late of a flight I can get. Of course the later flights are $100s cheaper than the early ones.

We are signed up for the EEC this year and have a few questions regarding bib/packet pickup.

I am trying to find the best deal for a flight. We are flying down Saturday and home on Sunday morning.

What are the packet pickup times? I hear it is at AK? Just wondering how this will all work and how late of a flight I can get. Of course the later flights are $100s cheaper than the early ones.

I don't think they've released the times yet.
But, yes, it's supposed to be at the park.

They're doing packet pickup on Friday and Saturday, so you could fly in late Friday and pick up your packet Saturday AM.

Can't fly in Friday. I'm looking to find out how late I can fly in on Saturday.

I was wondering the same thing. We fly in late friday nite and want to enjoy the parks on saturday before the race.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter