Efax

mom2dea0813

DIS Veteran
Is this on SR ? If so where ??? I have been searching and can not find it anywhere . Its on the easy cancel thread.Just thought I would ask .

Thanks

Sarah M

If you go to offers sorted by catergory on SR, it is listed under "technology" for 7 credits. HTH!

Just bumping this up....Can anyone who has done this offer tell me, do you have to download software or anything on this one to get credit?

Thanks!

Nope, I didn't download a single thing for this one. It also had a cancel by online chat button when you want to cancel, so no phoning. It was fairly easy and when I did it through QR it credited same day and I canceled the very next day. EASY money.

Thanks for the quick response!

Another question....forgive me if I'm being dense, but after looking more closely at the offer, is there a $3 "usage" charge? Or am I misreading that? Did your credit card get charged for anything?

Thanks! I guess I will bite the bullet. :) I'm just so skiddish on these offers.....my husband would NOT be happy if he saw extra charges on the credit card! :scared1:

Thanks! I guess I will bite the bullet. :) I'm just so skiddish on these offers.....my husband would NOT be happy if he saw extra charges on the credit card! :scared1:

I KNOW how you feel. When I called today to cancel one, the only one I have done where I have to cancel by phone, she asked why and I said my husband. Not a lie. he would freak if he knew exactly what I was doing. he has an idea but if we got charged on a credit card he would not be a happy man.

I just did efax the other day and cancelled online last night. Did anyone else receive a cancellation email? or a confirmation #? The guy "stanley" said I was cancelled but I didn't receive anything. :confused3

I just did efax the other day and cancelled online last night. Did anyone else receive a cancellation email? or a confirmation #? The guy "stanley" said I was cancelled but I didn't receive anything. :confused3

I don't have any record of receiving a cancellation # or email for this one. I did it in the beginning of Feb and usually I write down a cancellation # if they give me one. I just have the date I cancelled and the name of the person I cancelled with. Also, I usually save all welcome and cancellation emails in a folder but I only have a welcome email saved from them.

HTH!

Could someone explain cancellation by chat. Not too computer saavy, plus, have never used "chat" stuff. Sorry for the stupidity, but I like to have my ducks in a row before I sign up for an offer,
Angela

I received a cancellation confirmation about 12 hours after I emailed them....not instantly like most of the other offers you cancel online.

Thanks for the push yall. i thought about this one last night and the $3 usage fee was turning me off. I just signed up and hoping that I can receive credit pretty fast and cancel later this afternoon.

I signed up for this earlier today and have already received credit from SR. Very fast credit!!!!:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter