Efax

Anyone try to cancel lately? I kept trying yesterday through the live chat and the chat window never opened.

Anyone try to cancel lately? I kept trying yesterday through the live chat and the chat window never opened.

They will cancel via email. That's what I did because I'd read that others couldn't get the chat to work. I think I got a confirmation of the cancellation by the end of the day. :)

I did a chat to cancel (2 nights ago) and never received a conformation email :confused3 Maybe I should send and email to confirm?

I did this a few weeks ago and emailed them to cancel but they wouldn't let me cancel by email. They told me I either had to call or cancel via chat and gave me a link to the chat. That one actually worked for me the link on the website didn't bring up a chat at all. I didn't get a cancellation email confirmation but I did email myself a transcript of the chat.

how fast does QR usually take to credit them. i did it yesterday along with romeo and it was my first with QR

how fast does QR usually take to credit them. i did it yesterday along with romeo and it was my first with QR

Hi Lisa,
Did you submit both of them in the signup section for us to approve? Once you do an offer you have to click on the CONFIRM SIGNUP or AWAITING CONFIRMATION link located below the description of the offer to submit the confirmation. If you are not sure how to do this let me know. I want to make sure that you get credited for both offers.
Dmitry

Hi Lisa,
Did you submit both of them in the signup section for us to approve? Once you do an offer you have to click on the CONFIRM SIGNUP or AWAITING CONFIRMATION link located below the description of the offer to submit the confirmation. If you are not sure how to do this let me know. I want to make sure that you get credited for both offers.
Dmitry

Dmitry,

no, i must of did it wrong. I am sorry.. I am new to your site. I clicked though your link on the site to do the 2 signups and that was it.

I also placed an order though you earlier today at disneyshopping. Was I supposed to do something extra there also?

Dmitry,

no, i must of did it wrong. I am sorry.. I am new to your site. I clicked though your link on the site to do the 2 signups and that was it.

I also placed an order though you earlier today at disneyshopping. Was I supposed to do something extra there also?

Can you try submitting these signups right now? If you are not sure how to do this email me at support@quickrewards.net and I can help you step by step.
For shopping you have to submit the order on the site to in the shopping section and send us the confirmation. I know all this sounds confusing, but it is not. Also the new QR will make it easier. Let me know if you can't figure out how to submit the offers and I will help you get started and make sure you get the credits.
Dmitry

Can you try submitting these signups right now? If you are not sure how to do this email me at support@quickrewards.net and I can help you step by step.
For shopping you have to submit the order on the site to in the shopping section and send us the confirmation. I know all this sounds confusing, but it is not. Also the new QR will make it easier. Let me know if you can't figure out how to submit the offers and I will help you get started and make sure you get the credits.
Dmitry

Thanks.. i just submitted the efax one... i see where you mean.. for shopping is their also a section for the confirmation or do i email that it?

Thanks.. i just submitted the efax one... i see where you mean.. for shopping is their also a section for the confirmation or do i email that it?

For shopping go to the shopping section (where you saw DISNEY) and search for disney again. You will see a description and a box.
9% * [ ] and a submit button.
In that box type the amount spent exclude taxes, shipping and coupons and then hit submit. It will tell you where to send the confirmation email.

Let me know if you don't see it.

I just approved EFAX for you. Please submit Romeos World too.

For shopping go to the shopping section (where you saw DISNEY) and search for disney again. You will see a description and a box.
9% * [ ] and a submit button.
In that box type the amount spent exclude taxes, shipping and coupons and then hit submit. It will tell you where to send the confirmation email.

Let me know if you don't see it.

I just approved EFAX for you. Please submit Romeos World too.

ugg i cant seem to find a confirmation email for romeos world.. thanks for efax.. i have to step out for a few but will get on the romeos world and shopping as soon as i get back

ugg i cant seem to find a confirmation email for romeos world.. thanks for efax.. i have to step out for a few but will get on the romeos world and shopping as soon as i get back

Since it showed up in reports already I don't need the confirmation. Just write that I spoke to you on Disboards in the box and I will approve it.

don't get disheartened LisaNJ25. When we start we all take a bit of time to figure each site out. It took me months before I realized that the emails QR send can give me points just for clicking on them!! I couldn't believe all the points I had lost. :) You will get this down too. :)

Since it showed up in reports already I don't need the confirmation. Just write that I spoke to you on Disboards in the box and I will approve it.

Thank you so much for all of your help. i submitted that and also did my disney shopping order.

Its great to have you here hand on and helping everyone out so fast.

great customer service!

Thank you so much for all of your help. i submitted that and also did my disney shopping order.

Its great to have you here hand on and helping everyone out so fast.

great customer service!

Everything was credited. Disney should credit within 24-48 hours.

Okay. Just signed up for E-Fax - getting daring here -- two sign-ups in one day!!! :rotfl2: It's great to read all the feedback from my DIS friends!!

ETA - Unbelievable!!! This credited in about 2 minutes!!! I LOVE QR!!

anyone have efax call them?
I cant get the live chat to work so I emailed them to cancel..

I put hubbys cell phone by accident on the form and they just called him lol

anyone have efax call them?
I cant get the live chat to work so I emailed them to cancel..

I put hubbys cell phone by accident on the form and they just called him lol

I finally got the chat to work today. I think my browser was blocking it yesterday but I got it to work today. Maybe try again?

I finally got the chat to work today. I think my browser was blocking it yesterday but I got it to work today. Maybe try again?

still couldnt get it to work but they emailed me back overnight and canceled my account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter