Egypt ABD vs. Viking for non-drinking adults

We're doing a Road Scholar trip next year that does Israel, Petra (2 nights, woo hoo!), and Egypt, including a 3 night Nile river cruise. Can't wait. I've seen a few of those videos before. They are very informative.

My mother is having a fit, though, saying it's not safe. I figure RS is pretty conservative. If they're willing to take a group, it can't be too bad. And they have a ton of departures for this trip, so it must be a well oiled machine at this point.

We're doing a Road Scholar trip next year that does Israel, Petra (2 nights, woo hoo!), and Egypt, including a 3 night Nile river cruise. Can't wait. I've seen a few of those videos before. They are very informative.

My mother is having a fit, though, saying it's not safe. I figure RS is pretty conservative. If they're willing to take a group, it can't be too bad. And they have a ton of departures for this trip, so it must be a well oiled machine at this point.
I'd love to hear how this trip goes. I've been eyeing Road Scholar's trips for a while now.

Sayhello

This will be my 10th RS trip by then. I have to say, I really like them. We just did the Galapagos and Machu Picchu with them and had an amazing time. I'll say my favorite aspect are the fellow travelers, which is saying something because I generally don't like people. RS attracts curious, open minded, non-entitled people on average, which is refreshing. I've made good friends, some of whom we end up traveling with again. I enjoy the educational aspect, and the fact they never push shopping. They are solidly mid-range, which is fine by me, since that saves me more money for additional trips. We did get upgraded on the Peru portion and stayed at an amazing lodge near Machu Picchu.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter