Electric light parade popcorn bucket

JeannieNM

DIS Veteran
Hi. I’m not a collector or reseller so I’m not up on how merch works.
I am old enough however to remember when the ELP was new and loved it. I would love to get one of the popcorn buckets but not enough to pay $250 on eBay. Will they ever be available in the park again? How will I know they’re available?
Thank you so much for the help.

Hi. I’m not a collector or reseller so I’m not up on how merch works.
I am old enough however to remember when the ELP was new and loved it. I would love to get one of the popcorn buckets but not enough to pay $250 on eBay. Will they ever be available in the park again? How will I know they’re available?
Thank you so much for the help.

Pretty sure they will be available soon. I've seen them sold with the turtle sipper for $150-ish shipped so you might want to check Facebook (not marketplace, but regular groups because then you can pay via PayPal goods!)

Thank you. How will I know they are available again at the park? I live in LA part time so it would take me about 1 1/2 hours to get there depending on traffic.

Also, I am not on facebook very often, how do I look for the popcorn bucket if I chose to go that route?

Maybe I am being silly because I would have to get to DLR and back so that would probably be $150 if my DD wasn't available to drive me, I do not keep a car here. There is something about buying it at the park with the popcorn that seems so much more fun then buying it from some reseller. I will have to think on that one. I appreciate the help. (I have a magic key so I would not have to pay admission).

Thank you. How will I know they are available again at the park? I live in LA part time so it would take me about 1 1/2 hours to get there depending on traffic.

Also, I am not on facebook very often, how do I look for the popcorn bucket if I chose to go that route?

Maybe I am being silly because I would have to get to DLR and back so that would probably be $150 if my DD wasn't available to drive me, I do not keep a car here. There is something about buying it at the park with the popcorn that seems so much more fun then buying it from some reseller. I will have to think on that one. I appreciate the help. (I have a magic key so I would not have to pay admission).

so, I belong to various Disney Facebook groups, buy sell trade, pins, etc. a lot of the pin people sell other merchandise too so that’s probably where I’ve seen them as those seem more active to me (pins vs other collectibles).

as far as knowing when will get back, those are really a crapshoot. It’s not on the standard menu for certain locations, only on mobile order.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter