Elf Island

Hi,

Ink says that you did not click on the link to activate your account that comes in an e-mail. He went ahead and activated it for you so you should be able yo log in now :)

Bug

Aww thanks! I checked my email and I didn't have anything there..even in the spam..so I'm hoping I didn't type my email address wrong. Thanks for the activation. :thumbsup2

Just a little confusion: Do we only sign up a character name, password and Birthday? Or do we put our email address also? I signed up but never saw a place to put my email address. I have been looking forward to this game and have had it under favorites :banana:

Just a little confusion: Do we only sign up a character name, password and Birthday? Or do we put our email address also? I signed up but never saw a place to put my email address. I have been looking forward to this game and have had it under favorites :banana:

nope they did not get your email address yet.

home-sweet-home.jpg

Hmm I am baffled by this,

Bug

i am too ROFL

so i went back through some of the older blogs, and I cant believe I missed this before... but did you all notice the rocker tiki has feathers? ROFL

grandmaster A tiki!

i am too ROFL

so i went back through some of the older blogs, and I cant believe I missed this before... but did you all notice the rocker tiki has feathers? ROFL

grandmaster A tiki!

duh! haven't u seen Slinkyman's forum he has the emotes. and there is a tiki rocker
:cool1: :cool1:

I've been confused since the very first blog entry... :rotfl2: Glad you all are with me now! :dance3:

Commitment to Online Safety

July 23rd, 2008

At Elf Island, we take online safety very seriously. We want you and your children to feel comfortable exploring our virtual world, playing games, and making lots of new friends!

Safety is our top priority, so we have plenty of features in the works to assure Elf Island is a safe environment for players of all ages:

Moderators – A team of live Moderators watches Elf Island at all times. They review all chat activity for potentially dangerous discussion and are available to address questions and concerns from players or parents.

Chat dictionary – Elf Island has safe chat through the use of a pre-determined dictionary. If a word is not in our dictionary, then you cannot say it on Elf Island! This helps to cut down on vulgar language, harassment, and the exchange of personal information.

Parental controls – Parents can view their child’s ban history, track their in-game progress, and set limits on the number of hours they are allowed to play each day.

Game downtime – To encourage kids to live an active lifestyle and get plenty of rest, Elf Island closes down at the end of each night.

Approved usernames – All player usernames are reviewed by our Moderation team and must be approved before the user can access the game, using that name.

COPPA compliance – Elf Island will obtain parental permission before allowing any child into our virtual world. Your personal information will never be shared and your child’s account can be canceled at any time!

Of course, the best way to make sure your child is safe is to keep an open line of communication. Elf Island will do our part to keep our players safe, but ultimately this responsibility lies with the parents. Here are a few quick tips to help keep you and your children safe while online.

If you have any questions about Elf Island’s commitment to online safety, feel free to contact: Liz@goodeggstudios.com

Online Safety Tips

Online Safety Tips to keep you and your children safe while online:

* Never reveal any personally identifiable information, such as your hometown or birthday, or contact information, such as your email address or phone number
* Never give out your account information, such as usernames and passwords
* Never give out photos of you, your home or your family
* Don’t open any email from someone you don’t know
* If anyone asks for any personal information or sends you any threatening messages, don’t answer! Instead, log off and make sure your child contacts you immediately.
* Most important of all - Monitor your child when he/she is online, make sure they’re only visiting sites that you have approved, and don’t hesitate to ask plenty of questions!

This is good, we have gone from puzzles to solid information. Maybe we are getting close to opening...

Bug

heh well I can understand that blog entry :)

If anyone needs help with that one I will be happy to explain it to ya'll :teeth:

and I agree, perhaps this is an indication it will be opening soon

Hi,

This is from the pre registration site for past VMK players:

You will only be able to pre-register as a regular member starting Friday, July 24. Regular members will not have access to the Mouse Hole, or receive the Gold Founder's Cap. Please check back in the coming weeks.

If you have not signed up yet today is the last day:

http://www.registration.elfisland.com/vmk.php

Bug

Hi,

This is from the pre registration site for past VMK players:

You will only be able to pre-register as a regular member starting Friday, July 24. Regular members will not have access to the Mouse Hole, or receive the Gold Founder's Cap. Please check back in the coming weeks.

If you have not signed up yet today is the last day:

http://www.registration.elfisland.com/vmk.php

Bug

So does that mean that if we pre-registered before today, we would have to do it again to be counted as a member? Sorry I'm confused. :confused3

So does that mean that if we pre-registered before today, we would have to do it again to be counted as a member? Sorry I'm confused. :confused3

Wondered the same thing...
Last day for VMKers to pre-register?
Or do we have to register again tomorrow?

:confused:

Actually, I read it this way.

If you registered before Friday, July 24th (by the way, that date is wrong - tomorrow is the 25th...), you are a FOUNDER Member.

If you register beginning tomorrow, Friday, July 24th/25th, you will be a REGULAR member (ie, no founder's cap).

There's no need to be a member twice - you are either a Founder Member or a Regular Member.

If you registered before Friday, July 24th (by the way, that date is wrong - tomorrow is the 25th...), you are a FOUNDER Member.

If you register beginning tomorrow, Friday, July 24th/25th, you will be a REGULAR member (ie, no founder's cap).

There's no need to be a member twice - you are either a Founder Member or a Regular Member.

This was also the way I read it. :goodvibes

That's how I read it as well, Pink.

Now let us in Elf Island! :yay: hehe

<3 See :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter