• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

"Ellen" gave a Dream away

OhMari

WDW PreTrip and Trip Moderator
I was going to post this last week, but I forgot.

Ellen turned 50 last week. At the end of the show she called a little guy onto her stage. She said, he was at the show last week, and she saw him dancing and singing the words to a song and thought he was the cutest thing. He was about 12 years old. He got talking to him and Ellen found out his mom works long hours to support him and his 3 sisters. So...

As a surprise, Ellen said she likes to give out birthday surprises back and not just receive. She gave the family a trip from Disney Dream Giveaway-the trip to all Walt Disney Theme Parks in the World-Florida, California, Paris, Hong Kong and ?. She figured it would take over 2 weeks to visit. The little guy was crying so hard with happiness. What a deserving family. The little guy mentioned how hard his mom works and this was truly wonderful.

That's so sweet for her to be giving away a dream that would usually require a person to be in a park, because said family may not have been able to normally afford a day at Disneyland. :goodvibes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter