Ellen Question

alternativepirate

Mouseketeer
Hello everyone!

I just found out I got tickets for the March 5 taping of Ellen and I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a merch store with ellen shirts and such, where they do the taping?

I would love to get some stuff.

If anyone has gone to see Ellen, any info about it would be great!

Thanks

Hello everyone!

I just found out I got tickets for the March 5 taping of Ellen and I was just wondering if anyone knew if there was a merch store with ellen shirts and such, where they do the taping?

I would love to get some stuff.

If anyone has gone to see Ellen, any info about it would be great!

Thanks

I went to a taping on the 15th jan and yes there is a merch store which you will have access to after the taping. you dont have access to it before the taping and as you walk in to the building you really just wanna get your seats rather than buy stuff so really you only have after the show to buy merch.
but they had shirts and i think a bag etc, didnt look that much sorry as i was in a rush to get home afterwards. i know some of the shirts said 'i danced with ellen' and they also gave out shirts to ppl before the show started when they were getting the audience ready to the best dancers!
hope you have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter