Emailing Recipes

Mich Mouse

Poly Loving Disney Bride
I remember reading here on the boards that if guests requested recipes at WDW restaurants, they were emailed to their homes. Has anybody ever done this successfully? Also, is there a way to email them from home with requests? I completely forgot about this on our AKL vacation and now I am regetting it!:D

If you want recipes from Boma or Jiko, use the e-mail address below. Peggy is usually very prompt in returning requests. There have been few occassions when a request isn't fulfilled.

Peggy.Gentry@disney.com

Also, some of us have personal databases of recipes. I have many on my website plus others on my computer or within books.

Which recipes are you looking for? I may have them already.

Thanks for the link!! Your website is amazing...I spent about an hour copying and pasting my favorites! I can't believe that I never found a link to it before...I've been Dis-ing for over a year....

Oh well, there's no time like the present! I would like to ask you:

Which recipe for the canda cheese soup do you like better?

Did you ever try to get the recipes for the spicy beef roll at Jiko or the Chicken Bastilia at Morocco? These were my favorite dishes last time I visited in August !

Where do you find these recipes?

Thanks so much for providing me with this excellent information!!
Everytime I think that I have "read it all" about Disney, I am surprised!:D

Thanks for your comments! I appreciate it. :)

Which recipe for the canda cheese soup do you like better?

I added the first version after a few people commented that the second version was WRONG. The second version is the one you often find on other websites. The first version is one I got at LeCellier and is in a book also. I'd say that adding the beer to the first version wouldn't be a bad idea.

Did you ever try to get the recipes for the spicy beef roll at Jiko or the Chicken Bastilia at Morocco? These were my favorite dishes last time I visited in August !

Those are a new request. I don't have them in my file but I can see if I can get them. Peggy may be able to get the spicy beef roll recipe for you. She managed to send me the recipe for Jiko's beef stuffed papaya when a request was made.

Where do you find these recipes?

I am an avid recipe collector and love to cook. A few years ago I noticed that there were many great Disney recipes that I had on file. I started doing website searches and found that many were posted out there but so scattered they were hard to find. Most of the websites had small collections back then too. I also added to my collection after several trips to WDW and asking for recipes or picking them up at events like the Food & Wine Festival.

Many people post recipes here on the DIS too on the Scrapbooks and Recipes forum plus there is a recipe section here. Check it out.

I have gotten recipes directly from the Boma after our last trip year. You might also check:

www.wdwig.com

they have just started listing recipes in the same section as the food menus.

Hope this helps, it is wonderful to have Disney magic right in your own kitchen.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter