Embassy Suite LBV

jbusch

Earning My Ears
DH, DD (7) and I will be vacationing in Orlando January 25-Feb 2, 2002. We prefer to stay off site and always stay in a suite with complimentary cocktails and breakfast buffet. This year I am looking into the Embassy Suites LBV mainly because they offer an indoor pool in case the weather is chilly in January. I was told that they have a "superior Quarter" which is a new addition with larger, nicer rooms. My question is "has anyone stayed here before and if so, would you recommend it?" Is there some place else with an indoor pool that you would recommend? Thanks for your help!!

Jodi Busch
Wisconsin

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce:

My son and his bride stayed here for their honeymoon in September, and enjoyed it very much. I have also looked at the property, and it seems very nice. The original section has indoor room entrances around the standard tropical Embassy Suites interior courtyard, while the newer section has outdoor entrances located around a poolside courtyard. Both sections are a few stories tall. I did look at a newer type room, and it was large and lovely. I did not look at the old style room. I believe that some type of bus transportation is offered to the Disney parks. Some rooms face the highway, and those might be a bit noisier. There was a restaurant and a game room. The pool was nice, indoor/outdoor. If this is like other ES, the breakfast and evening receptions are probably quite good. I hope this helps!

We stayed at the ESLBV this summer & as Gold Hilton Honors members they upgraded us to the newer rooms but I like the original building better!!! The original building is closer to everything & much quieter! They have also renovated those rooms as well, with new carpet & paint. The rooms are very nice, colorful & roomy. The pool is very nice with half of it indoors. This is the busiest of all ES in the whole chain.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter