Embassy Suites Ft. Lauderdale to port

Alexle2007

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to get from Embassy Suites in Ft. Lauderdale to the port for our Allure of the Seas cruise in April? Thanks!

You're leaving out of Port Everglades? (making sure it's not out of Miami, because I can't answer to that except that I've heard that the company SAS is good for Miami)

Taxi.

They have a paid shuttle at the ES but it's a pain IMO. And we realized two late that the cab for 3 people was less than the shuttle for 3.

Thanks. Yes, we are leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale. We only have 3 in our party also so it sounds like a taxi is our best option. If I've the boards correctly, ES is close to the port.

We are staying there in a few weeks. We are a party of 4 and we will be taking a taxi.

I haven't stayed at Embassy Suites but I have stayed at the Hyatt Place next door. We took a taxi to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter