embellishment swap--RECEIVED

I am going to decide tonight for my last two embelishments. Also, I got you paper yesterday and will do the diecuts tonight and get in the mail in the am.

Jenn

thanks so much jenn.,....i really appreciate it. then i will be able to get my other swap finished.
just let me know when you decide on your embellishments. thanks

Okay, they're in the mail to you today. I'm so happy I got this done before leaving on my cruise -- looking forward to seeing all the goodies!! :teeth:

Sounds great...of course so does the cruise. i'm hoping maybe ;next year i get to go on one. the kids would love it. have a great time.

received new england eeyores cool little embellishment package today!! i really like the little square brads. i haven't ever seen those in real life.

you should probably get mine today (or tomorrow at the latest!)

I love hearing about the stuff that's coming in already!! :teeth:

momof2disneykids---you love hearing about the stuff?? youshould see me when i get home from work. i am like a kid on christmas morning. even my kids know to just stand back and let mommy drool as i open the packages. i am very excited as some of these things are new to me and i can't wait to try them out on my pages. this will give me the incentive to get my disney book done i hope. then of course all the other 500 pics of the kids i have. ha ha. there are some really nice fibers, brads, some really cute clips, oohh and buttons, the jewels i got yesterday are neat. have never used those. everyone is sending in really cute stuff.

everyone have a nice weekend and a happy easter.

postal. My stuff went out today- it should be there early next week.

SHawna

Wow, look at all those red x's on the first page. Woo hoo! :cool1: This is going to be such a fun package to receive.

received MickeyTeachers metal embellishments last night. i have never used bottlecaps so that will be a new one for me. how do i use them? had some cute shaped clips and cool adhesive backed metal gifts. i really liked those.

we are getting a lot more x's on the board girls. i'm sure i'll have more in my mailbox tonight. my dh is freaking out with all the incoming mail. ha ha.

I have all of mine sorted and bagged just have to get to the PO and mail them off. Should be later this week or early next. I'll let you know.

I'm bagging all my goodies up and realized I made a mistake. I put a baggin for me in with the others. I put the embelishments in instead of a swap card. Is this an issue??? I can change it if need be.

sorry

no big deal at all. i'll just send yours back. no reason for you to go to the extra work---you can just send them like that. look forward to receiving your package. have a great day.

twingle3 said:
no big deal at all. i'll just send yours back. no reason for you to go to the extra work---you can just send them like that. look forward to receiving your package. have a great day.

I didn't know what a swap card was so I sent my bag with the rest.. Duh! I'm sorry I add all the extra work for you... I'm such a loser!! Again, I'm sorry...

nancy..don't worry, its really no big deal. you're not a loser!!!!!! its just a teeny bit extra you'll receive back in your package. don't give it another thought. have a nice evening.

I don't what I did, a swap card or a baggie for myself, :confused3 or did I forget everything??? :blush:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter