Emeril to Open second restaurant

lrodk

<font color=009900>No one is immune to the TF's in
I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but word out of Universal Orlando is that Emeril will open his second
restaurant there this Fall! It will be called "Tchoup Chop" (pronounced chop-chop) and will be located in Universal Orlando's newest hotel, the Royal Pacific Resort. Chef Emeril will offer diners a delicious experience of Asian and Polynesian influences complemented by his signature bold flavors. I can't wait to try it!

Here's a link to the official announcement:

http://www.emerils.com/emeril/press_release.htm

Ahhh! I'm so excited!!!! I might finally be able to convince my husband to go back to Orlando this year!!! YEA!!!!

My DH is an Emeril fanatic so we went to Emeril's last Sept. & LOOVVEEEDDDD it!! We loved it so much that we went back two days later for lunch! Which I highly recommend because they have different menu items & it is much cheaper! Dinner was $125 w/tip & lunch was $40 w/tip. But it was so worth it!!

I have a really hard time getting DH to try Asian cuisine so this just might do it!!

Woo hoo!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter