Emeril's New Restaurant Tchoup Chop

dantin

Earning My Ears
My husband and I will be staying at the Hard Rock the first week of September after Labor Day. We have reservations at Emeril's new restaurant Tchoup Chop. Has anyone eaten there recently? I would really like to hear about your experience there. Thanks.:wave:

Just ate there 6/25. DH, me DSand his friend (both 13). Wonderful atmosphere. It was not crowded at all and we had reservations at 8pm. Had dumplings and some eggroll sampler plate for appetizers. They also have a daily menu with specials in all parts(appet, salads, entree, desserts). Two boys had steak(one had ribeye and other filet mignon), I had hawaiian plate with ribs, chicken, pork potato hash and asian noodles, DH had special fried diver scallops. Everything was great and service is very attentive! DH and I split oreo/white chocolate mousse pie and one of the kids had caramel praline parrfait. There is a childs menu, but both of ours ate off regular menu. Open kitchen is fun and decor is very pretty. Nice meal.

Just a funny note. Payed with disney visa and waiter came back saying we don't take any disney cards! Ha ! it was really funny..the kids were so embarassed until we told them he was kidding.
Connears

We had a great meal here recently. Decor is very interesting, food was excellent and the service was probably the best I have ever received.

We just ate lunch there last Tues. Delicious food, wonderful service, very empty and a bit expensive. It was definitely worth it. We made reservations on line at Emerils site.:Pinkbounc

My son and I had dinner there three weeks ago. The restaurant is lovely and our dinner was delicious.

Enjoy!

but stayed at the resort. I couldn't get a ressie. But we checked it out for our next trip. The ambience is wonderful. It would make a very romantic evening even though alot of families are in there. The decor makes it all that!!!!

Enjoy and make sure to report back.

If you do a search on these boards (when its up) on Tchoup Chop you can read many reviews! We have been twice once when they first opened and again this past June. Try and get a couch, they are cool and comfy! I really love the atmosphere of this restaurant combined with the food and service its something very special. Hope you enjoy it!

My DS and his GF ate at Tchop Chop in May and loved the restaurant. We have reservations for 12/27 (DH, DD and myself) Can't wait to try this place!

If you make reservations on line - check out "round table" when it comes up. It's free and, if you like to dine at nice restaurants every now and then, you earn points towards $$ off your future meals.

Myrtle.

We just ate there Aug. 5th and thought it to be excellent. We went w/ another couple to celebrate our Anniversary's and we loved it. We weren't even aware they had one there at our hotel until we checked in. We sat in the booths which were very comfortable. The service was excellent. I had to send my ribeye back to be cooked a little longer and they replaced my utensils with clean ones before bringing my steak back (my friend said "what, those weren't good enough for you to keep using?!) They kept our water and drink glasses filled at all times. The kids stayed in the room and watched a movie and ate the pizza we had delivered. They thought it was great. The oldest was 17 so we felt comfortable doing that especially since we were right on property. If you have the chance to go you won't regret it!

We have been three times now...trying lunch once and dinner twice.

Everyone in our party all times love it.

The food and atomosphere are outstanding!

Enjoy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter