Enchantment - December 30 & 31

DisneyKarenG

Mouseketeer
Hi, I noticed that Enchantment is much earlier these two days - at 6:30. Is that because there is another special NYE show later in the evening?

That's is the speculation that there will be a show later in the evening since the park closes at midnight; however, no official news yet released from disney! I know a lot of us are anxiously waiting to know!

Last edited:
I saw today there was a 10:50 pm Magic Kingdom dessert party on dec 30! The schedule doesn’t show official firework yet but I think this means it’s happening! Keeping my fingers crossed it’s fantasy in the sky.

I saw today there was a 10:50 pm Magic Kingdom dessert party on dec 30! The schedule doesn’t show official firework yet but I think this means it’s happening! Keeping my fingers crossed it’s fantasy in the sky.
Which party gives a 1050pm time? I can only find the ones around 530pm? TIA

I have a quick question- the description on the disney website says park reservations are required - but is it acceptable to park hop on that day? I understand its NYE and park hopping is not guaranteed- but I currently do not have part reservations for MK and probably will not be able to get them- so I wouldnt want to buy these (if they become available) and be turned away at the gate.

Any infor would be appericated-

TIA

I have a quick question- the description on the disney website says park reservations are required - but is it acceptable to park hop on that day? I understand its NYE and park hopping is not guaranteed- but I currently do not have part reservations for MK and probably will not be able to get them- so I wouldnt want to buy these (if they become available) and be turned away at the gate.

Any infor would be appericated-

TIA
We may not know until that day whether hopping will be allowed or not. The only time hopping has been closed was for a few hours at MK on Oct. 1, and that was announced when it actually happened. Given that Disney is already telling people to check for park reservation availability before buying tickets and that MK and Epcot are already fully booked, I would not count on being able to hop to either one of them on NYE.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter