End of Summer Clearance trades.... Rooms/Costumes/Furniture!

Dagny said:
What do you need :-)

Well, I'm particulary interested in the Animal Kingdom room, Kali Couch and TS pin if you have it, but if that's too much, then I'm also interested in the blue and yellow soldiers and the orange rocket. Just let me know how many ships you want for each of these items (if they're worth that much :)).

groovyguestgirl said:
Hi :) I am interested in the following items :

Dark Blue Rocket
Indian Headdress
Backwards Green Hat
Haunted Mansion Top Hat
Bird Hat
Fireworks Magic
Do not have much to trade, but tell me if you see anything here :http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1192763 that you think would be a fair trade for something. Thanks!

Hey there! I have most of what you are trading. I can offer you fireworks magic for something, but most of what you are asking for is prety rare, sorry.

Briar__Rose said:
Actually, my Internet is acting a bit weird at the the moment, so I will offer you one churro pin and anything else, if need be, that interests you from this list - in return for the HM Top Hat:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.php?p=13959272&postcount=1

*crosses fingers that this posts* :)

Sorry, but I am really looking for items on my wants list and I think the Top Hat is worth quite a bit more than the Churro pin....

Hi! Would you have another animal kingdom lodge for trade?

I have surf pin and pirate couch. If i need to trade more let me know!

Edited to add: I could add retired halloween stuff, but not sure how much would be fair?

Disneyfan_77 said:

Edited to add: I could add retired halloween stuff, but not sure how much would be fair?

Aloha! I do have another AKL room for trade, are you online now?

Dagny said:
Aloha! I do have another AKL room for trade, are you online now?
I wish! :confused3 I am experiencing some BSOD! But when it lets me in, I will let you know. Would you rather it be here or in pm?

Disneyfan_77 said:
I wish! :confused3 I am experiencing some BSOD! But when it lets me in, I will let you know. Would you rather it be here or in pm?

Oh, I can meet you there, but I will for sure have to PM code.... :goodvibes

Dagny said:
Sorry, but I am really looking for items on my wants list and I think the Top Hat is worth quite a bit more than the Churro pin....
Nothing in addition to the pin interested you? That's okay. But just curious, what would you be offering to trade in return for the churro pin, then? I am new to the VMK scene, so I'm still learning how to trade equally and fairly, hence the whole reason I made that thread. ;) Thanks.

Ok my offer is:
2 crows nest bar stools.
2 pirate trasure rugs
1 quaters couch
1 pirate pin
1 candy couldron.

Hows that?

Someybody said:
Ok my offer is:
2 crows nest bar stools.
2 pirate trasure rugs
1 quaters couch
1 pirate pin
1 candy couldron.

Hows that?

Is that just the stool? Or the stool with sticks as well? And is that Pirate 1 of 5 (just want to be sure).

Thanks Blue!

Disneyfan_77 said:

Thanks for the trade Dis!!! :grouphug:

Dagny said:
Is that just the stool? Or the stool with sticks as well? And is that Pirate 1 of 5 (just want to be sure).

Thanks Blue!
Just the stool. The poles are in use right now. It's the pirate quest pin and it's worth a lot. I'm in my room called Indoor Cooking.

Someybody said:
Just the stool. The poles are in use right now. It's the pirate quest pin and it's worth a lot. I'm in my room called Indoor Cooking.

Blue, I am sorry, I will have to pass. The stools without their bases are no good to me and I already have the pirate quest pin :(

Dagny said:
Blue, I am sorry, I will have to pass. The stools without their bases are no good to me and I already have the pirate quest pin :(
I can take the bases. And uh. I have other pins too. 1963 Tiki room opens? I have a lot more that you could take a look at.

Just wondering if you saw my post... LOL. What would you be able to give me for the churro pin?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter