End of Summer Quest for the DIS kids Time change for Sunday

A big Woot goes out to CL_tigressjewel, PurpleDuck, & Disvaclub. And remember future questers, be on the look out for something in common in all of the rooms. LOL.

Bones pirate:

What is wrong with you guys? I signed up my little six year old brother and you kept saying he was someone else then after 15 minutes of talking to him tell him he can't do it? Whats with that? Poor guy, he just wanted to do the quest.

Thanks for ruining his day.

WDWfan36 said:
my bro wants to join, his title : DarthVaderAction
disvaclub92 said:
I had DarthVaderAction in my room. He advised me that he originally signed up as DisSailorFan. So as I stated to him earlier he needs to come in as his original sign-up.

WDWFan36 I'm not sure if this has anything to do with that?

WDWLIGHTNINGZ said:
WDWFan36 I'm not sure if this has anything to do with that?

Nope, it dosen't, he was never dis sailor fan er whatever, if you look on the first page that is someone else, not my bro

Great quest!!! My little brother was so worried about it being too hard for him. I usually have to help him with quests, but it was so great for him to have something he could handle! Awesome job, guys. This is why I love the Dis! :grouphug:

2uy6skl.jpg
:rotfl2:

WDWfan36 said:
Nope, it dosen't, he was never dis sailor fan er whatever, if you look on the first page that is someone else, not my bro

It appears there was some confusion when your brother got into a start room. Please try to work through this without animosity towards the people who are giving so much of their time and effort to make this possible. Mistakes do happen. ;)

Lori

WDWfan36 said:
Yes it did have something to do with it. Its not easy to know what to believe when you get several different stories. Since the instructions were finally followed(by HIM posting) Darthvaderaction WAS allowed to go in and quest. I wanted anyone reading this thread to know that, since I am under the impression that WDWfan or DarthVaderAction were not going to follow up.

Coaster, Duck, Dis and I all put in a lot of thought to make this a really nice quest in which as many young players as possible could participate. We would never intentionally want to leave someone out without good reason. All the thanks we have gotten have meant a lot to us. Thank you to all who took the time to post, for the nice comments and thank you's. :goodvibes

can we still do the quest right now? i didn't have internet the past two days

hi i told my sister, and she wants to do it! she is only 8 and her name is jenniegoround

I don't want to seem pushy, or be an annoyance... but my little cousin (vmk: SweetSurrender) is at my house today, and I thought the quest would be fun for her. Is it too late, and can I sign her up? She doesn't have a Dis account as she is so young. I haven't mentioned it to her yet if the answer is no (so she isn't heart broken), so if she can't participate I understand. Thanks so much!

tigressjewel said:
Yes it did have something to do with it. Its not easy to know what to believe when you get several different stories. Since the instructions were finally followed(by HIM posting) Darthvaderaction WAS allowed to go in and quest. I wanted anyone reading this thread to know that, since I am under the impression that WDWfan or DarthVaderAction were not going to follow up.

Coaster, Duck, Dis and I all put in a lot of thought to make this a really nice quest in which as many young players as possible could participate. We would never intentionally want to leave someone out without good reason. All the thanks we have gotten have meant a lot to us. Thank you to all who took the time to post, for the nice comments and thank you's. :goodvibes

I really want to apoligize for being so rude. I have no idea what was going on with me. I don't want you to hate me and I really didn't mean what I said, I was just very confused with what was happening at the moment, I heard one thing or another.

Again I am really sorry, I mean who am I to be mean like that? I mean you guys spent your weekend doing this, so again I am really sorry

WDWfan36 said:
I really want to apoligize for being so rude. I have no idea what was going on with me. I don't want you to hate me and I really didn't mean what I said, I was just very confused with what was happening at the moment, I heard one thing or another.

Again I am really sorry, I mean who am I to be mean like that? I mean you guys spent your weekend doing this, so again I am really sorry
Apology accepted :goodvibes We all have moments.

not to be rude or anything, but my sister is VERY mad at somone on vmk named tiger or something, because she wouldnt let her in the quest! i do not know what happened, but could you plz explain?

swimmingneno said:
not to be rude or anything, but my sister is VERY mad at somone on vmk named tiger or something, because she wouldnt let her in the quest! i do not know what happened, but could you plz explain?

Well see if she didn't post herself that she wanted to be part of the quest or her mother of father, she can not. It can not be a sister that enters that person, it has to be that person.

Well I'm sad to say we just got home from Dland and jumped on the computer to do the quest, and discovered the time change for today. What a bummer we missed out.
Hope everybody had a good time! Maybe next time I guess.

This is a themed Quest. All the tasks except for the very last one have something in common. After you finish the Quest you can PM me with your guess. I have a limited number of Bonus prizes, Jungle Cruise rooms, Big Thunder teleporters, a couple of retired Pirate Prison rooms, a couple of High School Musical Gyms and pianos.

If you want to submit your guess for the Kids Quest theme, make sure you do it today. I won't accept any answers after midnight tonight PST. Give it a try you might get a prize even if your answer is wrong.

It sounds like everyone enjoyed doing the quest and that it was easy enough for all to finish. Even with all the hassles of dealing with the VMK dictionary it was worth all the kids reactions that were posted in this thread and the other thread too.

I would like to thank, Tigressjewel, PurpleDuck and Disvaclub for all their time and help. Although I hosted the quest it would not have been possible for me to pull this off without the time they spent this weekend sitting in the entrace rooms and taking care of the sign-ups, Thank you, thank you, thank you.

A thanks you also goes out to KingTryton and Lil' Debbie who donated prizes and thanks to all the other who offered to donate prizes.

Remember to send in your guess. See you around the Virtual Kingdom.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter