End of Summer Quest for the DIS kids Time change for Sunday

The Quest Rocked!

Be Sure to stop by My trade room afterwards to trade your prizes! Search SuperQ :) Sorry, not trying to steal thread :teeth:

Thanks for the awesome quest! :thumbsup2 I had a blast! It's a shame I couldn't use my :moped: , but oh well :) Thanks again, Coaster!

I would like to say thank you to you guys. I think it was a really fun event, and I was so happy about everything! Thanks a lot!

my brother on vmk is YouCanSayMyName he would like to join and mine is Sweet_Pop

babyshinystar said:
my brother on vmk is YouCanSayMyName he would like to join and mine is Sweet_Pop

You are more than welcome to come, but we must turn down your brother. S.
orry

i cant get in :(:(:(:(:(:( every time i try it wont loead me in to the room

Groovydolly said:
i cant get in :(:(:(:(:(:( every time i try it wont loead me in to the room

Hi, you should be using SEARCH rooms for either CL_tigressjewel Entrance, Purpleduck Entrance, or Disvaclub Entrance.

At least two of us are on right now.

My smallest, Peekajess is coming - she had a rough night last night so you guys are totally lifting her spirits! My oldest still is not up... :lmao:

Well my DD just finished the quest.... Thanks again for doing this! She had a blast!

I watched (she didnt need any help except the spelling of an animal) and I heard a lot of ... Oh I know where that is... and Oh I remember that... and then at the end when she read the prizes... a scream that could be heard in space, came out of my sweet little girl... rofl

THANKS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!

LimeGreenDis would love to participate. He doesn't have a dis ID, so I am posting for him :D

Too Cool, we had fun and she liked know some of the pictures, even though daddy knew them all. She had to go and look at the Animal and knew it's name from Trips to the Zoo. Thanks for the great prizes and all of you all's hard work! Your an Asset to VMK and the Dis! :thumbsup2

Well, from the shout I just heard I would say LimeGreen had a blast :sunny: Thank you to all of you who made this possible :thumbsup2

Peekajess says,..."THANK YOU!!!!" She also screamed and jumped....too funny Laura - she had to have help spelling the animal too and the room to room question threw her a bit. She's been "flying" ever since..you guys are amazing.

KThorsecrazy is on her way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter