• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

End of the 14 Day Ticket

Mel1985

Earning My Ears
Hello!
I´m not from the UK, but from Germany. But I hope that´s ok that I post here.
We have always used the 14 Day Ticket via Attraction Tickets or Disney Ireland.

Now Floridatix, Attraction Tickets and Disney itself announce that the offer ends on 31.08.22. You can look it ab at the websites.
Will there only be a price increase? Or do they end the ticket offer altogether? Or only 7 days left? I'm really curious what comes next.
Has anyone heard anything?

We will fly this December. And have booked a package.
So we´ll see whats next.

They won't end the the ticket, it'll still be available to buy after the offer ends, but the price for the 14 day usually goes back to what it was before. I think the 7 day price stays the same.

Hi!
In another forum, someone asked Attraction Ticket. They also say until 09/30/22 there is probably the Price for the 14 Day for 7 day Ticket.
But from 01.10.22 Disney will change the ticket system for UK/IRL. Then this will no longer exist. Can't say more at the moment.
So lets wait. I hope it´ll be something similar to the 14 day Ticket.

It is important that if someone has not paid for the ticket in full, they must do so by August 31st, 2022, otherwise the ticket may be cancelled.

Last edited:
But from 01.10.22 Disney will change the ticket system for UK/IRL. Then this will no longer exist. Can't say more at the moment.
:o really? they're selling 14 & 7 day tickets for 2023 & the price for 14 day is £549.00

:o really? they're selling 14 & 7 day tickets for 2023 & the price for 14 day is £549.00
Yes, this often happens.
I have the old Ultimate ticket for my trip in October but they've been selling the Magic ticket since early this year.
Disney honours tickets and packages already sold.

The sale has ended and the 14-day ticket has gone back to the regular price :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter