Engagement over now NEED your help

DisKneeLvr

Earning My Ears
Please Help our Fairytale come true. So on my January trip to Disney World my engagement went off without a hitch in front of Cinderella's Castle. I knew this is where I wanted to propose since there is no way we could ever afford to have our wedding there with the size of our families and being from Buffalo, NY. Now the problem of paying for our wedding. Neither of our families are particularly rich and we are finishing up school and have loads of student loan debt. This is where all of you come in.
We have registered for a trip to win a free wedding but we need your votes. You don't have to enter ANY information just click a button. You can vote 10 times per day till March 7th just keep refreshing the page. Sometimes the website will say your vote didn't count that usually just means you have to come back later. Here are the instructions: go to www. BuffaloBrides .com (I won't link it i know some people don't like that) go to vote for favorate on left hand top side of page. Then click on see how they are doing view top 20. Our picture is the one submitted by Autumn Sanders. if you don't see us there we are on page 7 (no we are not the ones with the mickey ears on... but you'll impress me if you can tell me where we are at Disney World) Thank you so much I know this is the kind of thing I can count on Disney fans to help me with.

Good Mickeys Everybody

Just voted for you guys. Good luck!!!

(Oh and I'm pretty sure you're at Rainforest Cafe... but I could totally be wrong lol)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter