England and France - no Junior Adventure night?

We did the London/Paris ABD last summer. My wife and I had dinner while our kids went to the jr adventure night. They are a little older (high/middle/elementary schools) so it was just ok. Craft/movie/nuggets/pizza.

The best part is the daycare while you have a nice meal. For us though if we did it again they would have just joined us and had a nicer meal. If they were really young it would be fun, but at their ages it was just meh.

Long story short, I wouldn’t be too bummed about it. But can see where it is a little disappointing. Good luck!

I heard back from my travel agent and she confirmed that there will still be a Jr Adventurer night on the third night of our August England/France ABD. Hope this is true for others!
I'm so glad to hear that it's still happening! I'm wondering if they took it off the itinerary so there could potentially be more flexibility on when it happens?

I'm so glad to hear that it's still happening! I'm wondering if they took it off the itinerary so there could potentially be more flexibility on when it happens?
Perhaps. They said it was the third night, so will see if that is what happens.

So, I just checked in with my travel agent. We have still not gotten an official response from ABD (even though she reached out the same day that @shairpdrh inquired about it). The vacationista she spoke to this morning said they take 7 - 10 business days to process research requests. 🤷‍♀️ The vacationista did say that she thinks they almost always have a junior adventure night and that maybe they sent the adults-only trip handbook.

So, I just checked in with my travel agent. We have still not gotten an official response from ABD (even though she reached out the same day that @shairpdrh inquired about it). The vacationista she spoke to this morning said they take 7 - 10 business days to process research requests. 🤷‍♀️ The vacationista did say that she thinks they almost always have a junior adventure night and that maybe they sent the adults-only trip handbook.
That is so weird! My agent was on a cruise when I asked, so I don't even think she asked for a few days after I posted. Really hope you get an answer soon.

They killed a trip to Walt Disney World (similar to the Disneyland trip) before it ever even ran!

The Arctic is the only one I can think of off-hand that was cancelled during it's first year. And yes, your pins will be *very* rare!

Sayhello
The Walt Disney World (I think they called it Central Florida) actually did happen--because I was on the inaugural one! There was to be a whole Everglade-ish swamp/alligator day, but it was shortly after the sad death of the child at the Grand Floridian, so that day was swapped for a day at Typhoon Lagoon. We also spent a day at the space coast and hung around with a Space Shuttle astronaut. It was actually pretty cool, but I can see why people wouldn't be enthused by it. It was just about exactly seven years ago. I remember it well because I had a broken wrist and got surgery just after I got home--the surgery was on July 6th.

The Walt Disney World (I think they called it Central Florida) actually did happen--because I was on the inaugural one! There was to be a whole Everglade-ish swamp/alligator day, but it was shortly after the sad death of the child at the Grand Floridian, so that day was swapped for a day at Typhoon Lagoon. We also spent a day at the space coast and hung around with a Space Shuttle astronaut. It was actually pretty cool, but I can see why people wouldn't be enthused by it. It was just about exactly seven years ago. I remember it well because I had a broken wrist and got surgery just after I got home--the surgery was on July 6th.
Oh, that's very interesting! I did not know any trips ever went! Thanks for letting us know.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter