"Enhancements" on Menus--Esp Citricos

DisneyCowgirl

DIS Veteran
Looking at menu for our upcoming meal here (not on dining plan), and I am really thinking I want one of the enhancements (scallops)and a couple of sides (brussels sprouts and maybe one other). Can you order an enhancement without an entree? Not sure how that works.

(edited to add) And dessert!

Looking at menu for our upcoming meal here (not on dining plan), and I am really thinking I want one of the enhancements (scallops)and a couple of sides (brussels sprouts and maybe one other). Can you order an enhancement without an entree? Not sure how that works.

(edited to add) And dessert!

Since you said "our" I'll assume you're not alone, so just order the enhancement and sides with someone else's entrée and share it. Just tell your server you will be sharing. No problem at all. But just so you know, those sides are pretty big, so you'll probably want to share them with everyone at the table.

"Enhancements" are an add-on to an entree. You cannot order them as a stand-alone item. However, as @sharonabe said, assuming there is more than one of you eating, the person ordering an entree can order the scallops as an enhancement with his/her meal, then you eat them. You can order as many sides as you'd like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter