Enjoying RPR Club Level!

JOC

<Font color="red"><marquee>DVC @ BWV</marquee><br>
We're at RPR right now, enjoying the club level although we're on the fourth floor (when we checked in on Saturday they didn't have a King Suite on the club level for us). Great desserts every night so far; fresh baked cookies (no Oreos or Chips Ahoy here!), tarts, cheesecakes, etc. The hotel pretty much cleared out yesterday; 600 departures according to Mikael up in the lounge. It's been kind of chilly weather wise, but at least it's not raining!

i am so jealous. i still have many more months to wait for my trip. make sure to take lots of notes and post the details on this board. i am such a planner and must know every single detail about a hotel before i stay there so believe me, no detail will be too small to mention. hope you are having fun!

Thanks for the on-site report! Glad your are enjoying it and the desserts sound wonderful! :) Have Fun:bounce:

Wow.....I'm sure you're having a great time! If you get a chance to say hi to Kawelo in the club lounge (if he's not already back in Hawaii) please tell him the "licorice kids" said hi.....he'll/they'll all remember the night Kawelo got a gift of red licorice! We were there this past July and are going for 10 days next July. Enjoy the rest of your stay!

Thanks for keeping us posted. Tell us more about the offerings in club level!!!:D

Eclpz314, we're going back in July also. Did you get room rates yet? If so what rate were you able to book?

Jalex, I'm holding out to see what the Fan Club rates will be. I looked at the rack rate of $319 on the Loew's site and choked! The family wants a ten-day stay instead of 7 and only on club level again (July 17-26) so I'm hoping for a better rate. I booked last April for 03July through Un.Studios Vacations.......didn't know about any of the possible discounts until I found these boards last May! I've learned so much here, so I know to keep waiting a little longer. BUT IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY!!!:crazy:

We have also booked a King Suite and requested to be on the Club Floor, but you can not book it. How did they work it at check-in? I see that you are on another floor and only got key access. We did that before with a Hosp. Suite. Did they just upgrade you to the club access or were you offered a $$ upgrade? PM me if you want to - this is an old thread.

I'm anxious to find this out as well....

Do all King Suites have access to the Club lounge or do you have to be on the 7th floor to get that perk......

Thanks!

We were in a King Suite recently and there was not any Club level access except when on that floor, but we have been in a hospitality suite on a different floor and had club access.

What is the biggest difference between the hospitality suite and the king suite?

Price & size.....I got a quote for $694 a night for the Hospitality suite

It has 2 baths, full kitchen, dining room, DVD, very large and I think it had about 3 doors to the hallway, 5 including the std rooms connecting to it where the beds are. The suite has only a sofabed alone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter