Ent. Rates in Dec

I just booked yesterday with the Entertainment Rate at HRH for Dec. 9 &10 for $125.00/night. I called Loews directly. I also asked about AAA Rates but they said they didn't have any for my dates.

Can you call and see if they have the Entertainment rate first ,book it, and then buy the book? I also have AAA and they did not have any discounts for my dates.

Thanks in advance!

That's what I did. I booked the room, then yesterday ordered my book through entertainment.com with $10.00 off and free shipping!!

SuAnne IF I remember correctly new books come out in November so a 2002 book may not work for you. Anyone know???

You're exactly right Dis- the books run from November to November
:jester:

Whoops..guess I will have to get myself another book in November. Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks...I thought of that too. I sent them an email, but it had already been processed (they are quick!) but they said I could just return it to them for a refund, so that's good. I'll take a look through it though and see if there is anything that I think I would use to get my money's worth between now and November :)

I am sure you will get good use from the current book even if you only use the coupons for Dominos and Pizza Hut. Don't forget that in addition to the Universal hotel's benefit most major hotel chains offer an Entertainment rate anywhere in the country! I just stayed 3 nights visiting Busch Gardens and saved over 100 dollars at a Best Western. And of course you will find hundreds of coupons for your local merchants and restaurants.
I also saved almost 1/3 off the cost of joining the Disney club.
Give the book a good checking out you won't regret buying it!
:jester:

I booked the HRH Dec. 22 and 23 for the ent. rate of $125. Will have to get a new book in Nov. though! I got mine on their website with the no shipping and $10 off. Has already more than paid for itself at a couple pizza places here in town. The book only cost me $15!
Carol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter