Enterprise... any thoughts?

h&D3

Mouseketeer
Right now, I have a pretty sweet rate from Enterprise on a mini van and a premium SUV for this August thru Costco. (not sure on which size vehicle we'll go with quite yet)
We've never rented from Enterprise (usually, we've had good luck with Alamo and Budget) - but you can't beat the rates we got, so we're going to give them a whirl this time.
That is unless Alamo beats $800 for a MV for an 18-day rental, including a second driver, then I might go back with them as I love the skip-the-line feature and overall we've just had good luck with them on previous trips.
I'm hoping if we go with Enterprise that they have the online check-in and I and skip the counter when we get there.
Any feedback anyone can provide on their experience renting from Enterprise would be appreciated.

Thanks!
~DDAK.png

Right now, I have a pretty sweet rate from Enterprise on a mini van and a premium SUV for this August thru Costco. (not sure on which size vehicle we'll go with quite yet)
We've never rented from Enterprise (usually, we've had good luck with Alamo and Budget) - but you can't beat the rates we got, so we're going to give them a whirl this time.
That is unless Alamo beats $800 for a MV for an 18-day rental, including a second driver, then I might go back with them as I love the skip-the-line feature and overall we've just had good luck with them on previous trips.
I'm hoping if we go with Enterprise that they have the online check-in and I and skip the counter when we get there.
Any feedback anyone can provide on their experience renting from Enterprise would be appreciated.

Thanks!
~DView attachment 856313
Enterprise owns Alamo, if your information is in the computer you shouldn't have any problems checking in online. I've rented from Enterprise at MCO a couple times, works just the same as Alamo but the vehicles are a little nicer.

Just rented with Enterprise last week at MCO and they have a kiosk out front of the desk to do your check-in, then walk over to the garage with the paper from the kiosk.
We've only used Enterprise for the past 10 years after a negative experience with two other companies. Never had any issues with them, no hassle for upsells.
Check the price frequently as it seems to change daily and we've gotten the price down nearly every time. Sign up for the membership for kiosk sign in and slight discount.

Never rented at MCO, but have never had a bad experience with Enterprise. They're a privately owned veteran-founded business, as well.

I rented from Enterprise at the Disney Car Care Centre for 2 days last month.
Got a good rate through my off-site hotel.
Van picked me up and transported me to the CCC.
Had no wait at the counter, although several other renters arrived moments after I did, so I got lucky there.
In and out in under 10 minutes.
They gave me a free upgrade to a Jeep.
When I returned it, the van dropped me at DHS.

I can't comment on what it's like at at the airport location, but I was very satisfied with my Enterprise experience.

Switched to Enterprise after years of problems with Budget. Had an excellent experience picking up at MCO in March- even better dropping off at port Canaveral. Loved being able to pick my own car from designated aisle as well. I will probably never go back to Budget.

We have been very happy with Enterprise. We have used them at LAX and Portland, ME. They don't have all those hidden extra charges that you get hit with when using the low-cost rental car companies. We haven't rented a car in Orlando in a very long time. But we would not hesitate to use Enterprise every time. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter