Entertainment book coupon

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
Hi, thanks to reading this board I was able to get nights in August at the new Royal Pacific Hotel, for $99 a night. Amazing deal. But, since I do everything backwards, now I need to get an entertainment book with the coupons.. Could someone tell me, where I can get the book, and what kind of coupon am I looking for. Thanks so much

oops, should mention that Im Canadian, and have no Penneys around here. Any place I can order it. Thanks for answering though.

I did the exact same thing, booked the room then bought the book. I orderd through the website that Robin gave you, but just so you know you can order the book geared for your area because all you need for the hotel is the card that comes with it. I have the Toronto area book for my HRH reservation.

Go to the website Robin gave you. It's super easy to order and I received mine in less than a week!!!:)

I actually get mine every year from my son's school. The book is used for fund raising and is responsible for quite a pretty penny to the school every year. I've bought mine for years before I even knew about the Entertainment rate. It's an invaluable little book on it's own!

I agree Robin. I have been getting the Entertainment book for years. That's why it's a good idea to get the one for your local area. You can use the card an coupons for entertainment where you live and the card is good for hotels in MANY locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter