Entertainment Book

gabylin

<font color=navy>Has a goal<br><font color=violet>
Hi there,
I just booked my first trip to USF and IOA!! I booked the Royal
Pacific Hotel with a Pool View with the Entertainment Rate. Now of course I have to get the Ent. Book. I have seen some great deals online but my question is..... Do I get the Orlando Book or my local one?? Have any of you received the Orlando Book?? Are there enough discounts to warrant buying the one in that area?I will be at Universal and IOA for 3 nights and 4 days in August and
at WDW for 10 nights before that. I don't have a car I will be relying on Resort transportation soley. So what do you think??Are there any coupons to be used in there?? Thanks for the help.:)

If you won't have a car, you probably would spend more getting to the places in the Orlando book than you would save.
We always get our local book and use it often to go out to eat in our area.
You didn't say when you were going. The 2002 book expires Nov. 1, 2002. If you are going after that, wait for the 2003 book to come out.

Thanks gschmerl,
I am going in July/Aug 2002. I think I will get my local book.
:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter