Entertainment Book

MikeJ

Retrait is finally here...
We are doing the Disney cruise on Sep 28 and are flying to Orlando on the 25th to do a few park days beforehand. We wanted to stay at USF just for a change (we also have passes we purchased from CAA several years ago but never used because we got sick while we were in Orlando) and also to give us FOTL access. The Universal hotels offer a discount through the Entertainment book, but we don't have the books for our area. (There used to be a London-area book but they discontinued it a few years ago.)

Turns out Entertainment is selling their old books at a discount. I booked a room at the Royal Pacific Resort using the Entertainment rate, then immediately ordered a Toronto book from the entertainment web site. The Entertainment rate on our room at the RPR is US$99/night vs. US$159 rack rate. I ordered the book May 29 and it arrived yesterday - it cost US$15, including shipping, which worked out to Cdn$23 and change on the credit card. It's already more than paid for itself in what we're saving on the room rate. We may also get to Toronto once or twice before the card expires in October to take advantage of some of the other discounts.

For those of you living in the Toronto area, you might want to check it out.

- Mike

I picked one up too! I think there's also a discount coupon for the Disney Club as well. $10 is a great deal :)

Vicky

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter