Entertainment Rate / Book Help!!

mbb

<font color=green>Wishin' & Clappin' & always Beli
Need help...we're thinking of Royal Pacific for 4nts Jan29-Feb2...is the entertainment book what i need to oder to get the "entertainment rate" that everyone is talking about...can I order the book in Canada? Sorry for the newbie questions - but I've discovered that if I'm thinking it...someone else probably is too!;)

Thanks!

Yes,you need to get an entertainment book and you will get big savings. The RPR is not listed in the book but is available for the rate (mine was $110/night). You can book it now and tell them you have the card, just make sure you have the card for check in if they ask for it. Also, it does not have to be an Orlando book, any book will do. You just need the card. Enjoy the trip(p.s. go to the loews website and sign up for their free card and from my understanding they will give you a free gift, wine, beer, etc. at check in, but its been debated if you get the gift with the entertainment card)

Hello from a fellow Nova Scotian!!:D

I just ordered the 2004 book yesterday and they are sending it to me here for the same shipping costs as in the US---$5.00

We're not going till next August but I wanted to ensure I had the Orlando entertainment book for 2004 to enjoy the savings at the local places offering the discounts. I know they usually sell out of the Orlando books so I decided to order it the minute I learned it was available!!

Hope that helps!!:Pinkbounc

First call the hotels and ask if the entertainment rate is available for your dates. Just having the card/book doesn't mean you automatically get the discount rate. Only a certain number of rooms are offered at the entertainment rate at any given time.
You do NOT need the Orlando book. You can get the book for a local city and use the discounts all year.The hotel offers are the same in all the books regardless of the city.
The Universal Hotels ARE listed in the 2004 book. The RPR is under "Universal's Royal Pacific Resort".

I know we don't need the Orlando book...but the book that's available near us is for a city 2 hours away and we just don't go there enough. I got the Orlando book so I could enjoy all the savings while in Orlando. Also, I do know that we aren't guaranteed to get the entertainment rate, but I'll give it my best shot if they don't give me the second room for free like I'm hoping.

If you go on the website: www.entertainment.com you will see the Royal Pacific listed under hotels in Orlando. The zip you have to enter is 32819.

Hope that helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter