Epcot/DHS/Event/Outside the Parks PAGE Swap - CLOSED & COMPLETE

What the heck is Rock & Bowl? Sounds like fun, whatever it is.

Princess is going to a sleepover birthday party. DH and I have a date ;) Movies and Mike's (but he doesn't know about Mike's yet).

Our sons may not have the same name but they are both
really good boys!!

And, they are both scouts!!! Can't wait to watch Bubba go all the way through to Eagle Scout!!!!!

What the heck is Rock & Bowl? Sounds like fun, whatever it is.

Princess is going to a sleepover birthday party. DH and I have a date ;) Movies and Mike's (but he doesn't know about Mike's yet).

DS is at Districts so we're childless today and DH and I went to lunch and a movie. What movie are you going to see? We were going to see Sherlock Holmes but it was in the icky theatre so the movie that worked best with the time we were there was The Book of Eli with Denzel Washington. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it was a good movie.

I think a surprise stop at Mike's is good for your DH! He can push the cart or hold the basket for you!!!!!!

Rock and bowl is bowling in the dark with
just the lanes lit up while they play rock
and roll music. All you can eat pizza. It's
our family time. Something different.

Yes They are both scouts. Love that he loves it!

Jennie have fun on your date with hubba.
Have fun at m's. I want that scallop punch if
you see it please and thank you.

Chat with you all later!

We went to see New Moon. It was decent, but boy, some people have NO respect whatsoever. There was a woman there, in her 40s-50s, with a young(ish) looking girl (maybe 20?) and a THREE(ish) year old boy who sat in a stroller and screamed and yelled throughout the movie. Everyone was peeved, but no one said anything! (I was *this* close to losing it). However, I kept thinking of my word and it all worked out.

We headed over to Mike's after that and got some nice bargains (no punches), but I found loads of gem words for $.20, and a whole whack of the prima flowers for $.40 each! What a steal! I found that HS Musical game for $2.99 too!

Awesome. Isn't funny how some stores have some stuff and
some stores have other.
Glad you found some flowers.

Jennifer, that's too bad about the annoying inconsiderate people in your movie. We had that too, but not as badly. The 3 women in front of us kept discussing the movie throughout the movie. Everyone was shushing them which actually made it worse!

Here are 2 more of my pages!

Group A - the bat is the journal box
DSC00534001.jpg

Group D - each page will have different wine & food brads. The journal box is a pear that pulls out from the bottom photomat
DSC00533002.jpg

Holy cow dit those pages are awesome!!
You really do nice work!

:cool1: Yes I get one of your Group A's DIT. Love that page. Also like the Food and Wine, but not in that group. Love the colors of it.

Here's another one of mine:

Group N2 - I have since added an additional orange layer to one of the squares so that it can be used as a journal box.
DSC00536002.jpg

Only 1 more page to create!!!!!

Jennifer, I really like both those pages. And, I get them both!!!! The Italy page doesn't need any patterned paper. Sometimes that clean look is best and it works great on that page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter