EPCOT Fireworks Cruise Discount

Amazingly, we were able to book the EPCOT NYE Fireworks cruise today... probably because they are charging nearly $1000 for the experience. Anyway, the woman who made our reservations told us that she thought there was a DVC discount and we should ask about it when we check in. I see MK fireworks cruises listed on the DVC member discount page but not anything about EPCOT. Does anybody know if the discount applies? Would love to save $100 here. :)

They told me to check in by 10:25.
I just called to inquire about booking also and was informed that Epcot is not doing midnight fireworks, only magic kingdom. CM said Epcot is only doing 6:30 fireworks. Would you mind letting me know where you called? We’d love to do the late night Epcot firework cruise, if available. Thanks.

I just called to inquire about booking also and was informed that Epcot is not doing midnight fireworks, only magic kingdom. CM said Epcot is only doing 6:30 fireworks. Would you mind letting me know where you called? We’d love to do the late night Epcot firework cruise, if available. Thanks.
I’m wondering if the NYE fireworks cruises are filled, and that’s why the cast member offered the 6:30? I believe there will actually be 2 shows that day, luminous at 6:30 and then the midnight fireworks. But someone else might know definitely about that

I've been on several Epcot cruises, but honestly thought no discounts. If they are available, the dock worker can handle it. We caught covid and they took care of our last minute refund.

So I called the main ticketing desk because I was changing our tickets from 3 day to 6 day so we could go to Epcot for NYE and then afterwards asked about the fireworks. They told me that Luminous would be much earlier that night (I don’t think the earlier cruise was available) and then there was a separate cruise for the midnight fireworks. I’m a little concerned by your commentary but also fairly confident that they wouldn’t sell us a fireworks cruise excursion without fireworks. 🤷🏼‍♀️

I’m wondering if the NYE fireworks cruises are filled, and that’s why the cast member offered the 6:30? I believe there will actually be 2 shows that day, luminous at 6:30 and then the midnight fireworks. But someone else might know definitely about that
I’m sorry to hear about that. We caught COVID either at WDW or on the Magic over Labor Day weekend this year. I’m sure it’s everywhere again and I’m really hoping that we still have decent immunity from Sept.

So I called the main ticketing desk because I was changing our tickets from 3 day to 6 day so we could go to Epcot for NYE and then afterwards asked about the fireworks. They told me that Luminous would be much earlier that night (I don’t think the earlier cruise was available) and then there was a separate cruise for the midnight fireworks. I’m a little concerned by your commentary but also fairly confident that they wouldn’t sell us a fireworks cruise excursion without fireworks

They told me to check in by 10:25.
Don't worry about the naysayers who think you don't have booked what you booked. They would not sell you something that doesn't exist. That's just silly.

BUT....any issues or concerns, call this number. It's direct 407-987-9012.

Don't worry about the naysayers who think you don't have booked what you booked. They would not sell you something that doesn't exist. That's just silly.

BUT....any issues or concerns, call this number. It's direct 407-987-9012.
They refunded me immediately the day of when I got Covid the night before. This is direct to the actual boating recreation team. Not the WDW-Play folks.

They refunded me immediately the day of when I got Covid the night before. This is direct to the actual boating recreation team. Not the WDW-Play folks.
Thank you! I figured we’d check in earlier during our stay to confirm because we are staying on the lake but this is way more convenient.

We've had 3 booked and they always called me 24 hours prior, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter