Epcot Forever music from outside the park viewing

Flighty

Earning My Ears
We missed half of Epcot Forever because we were in Spaceship Earth. Due to construction, it took us the remaining six minutes to make our way from the ride to the World Showcase Lagoon. I knew that was going to happen while we were on the ride but I was thinking we’d hear the music anyway, which is what I was looking forward to from the fireworks. However, the sound system was either so bad on the path we chose or the music was already mostly over—I don’t know—but we heard practically nothing. We’ll be returning to Orlando in the late afternoon in a few days for our flight out and I was thinking of making our way to some spot just outside Epcot to catch the fireworks show. Does anyone know how well one can hear the music from Epcot Forever if we were to view it from somewhere outside the park?

We missed half of Epcot Forever because we were in Spaceship Earth. Due to construction, it took us the remaining six minutes to make our way from the ride to the World Showcase Lagoon. I knew that was going to happen while we were on the ride but I was thinking we’d hear the music anyway, which is what I was looking forward to from the fireworks. However, the sound system was either so bad on the path we chose or the music was already mostly over—I don’t know—but we heard practically nothing. We’ll be returning to Orlando in the late afternoon in a few days for our flight out and I was thinking of making our way to some spot just outside Epcot to catch the fireworks show. Does anyone know how well one can hear the music from Epcot Forever if we were to view it from somewhere outside the park?
there's a video on yt from a kid that recorded the testing from the BW bridge, very faint sound, hard to hear

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter