Epcot Holiday Festival Question

Fsa316

Earning My Ears
I was looking on the website and they have a list of festival of holiday food and drink options. I was curious is that in addition to the regular worldShowcase foods or does that list replace what is normally there?

just like to plan my food and drinks and want to know what to expect. Thanks.

if you are referring to the usual kiosks and CS restaurants, they may keep their regular menu, sell some additions or they may switch over. I think the CS window in the Africa Outpost usually switches over and possibly the one in Canada.

if you are referring to the usual kiosks and CS restaurants, they may keep their regular menu, sell some additions or they may switch over. I think the CS window in the Africa Outpost usually switches over and possibly the one in Canada.

What I was really trying to understand was whether some of the food or drinks I see on best of lists ( the avocado margarita or sake drink in Japan) or will still be there or will they be replaced for these new menus.

Avocado margarita will be there. It's La Cava's signature drink.

Don't know about the sake.

Most of the time the regular places will continue selling what they sold before the festival but some might not. the only examples I know of are the Africa Outpost and the Canada Refreshment Port which are kiosks (carry away only, you don't go in and sit down)

Festival kiosks are separate things from the booths in the countries, which is why not every country gets one and they have several that don't match a country with a full pavilion.

As far as I'm aware, at most, the country booths may have something added. They don't lose items for the festival.

The booths are in addition to the regular spots but be aware, depending on when the best ofs where shot, that item may not be available any more. I know some of the wine stores are no longer doing wine flights and I think sake bar in Japan has paired down a bit. Things are in a bit of flux right now so things that were there in the before times could have gone away either temp. or perm. If you are watching a best of for the Festival of the Holidays, make sure it was shot this year. There are often changes to the booths from year to year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter