Epcot merchandise

Wilsonfamily4

DIS Veteran
My son bought a beautiful 4 cup tea set in Epcot in January. He recently broke his favorite of the 4 cups and I would love to replace it for him. Does anyone know if they sell their products online? I live in Oregon so don’t get to Epcot that often.
Thank you for any help you might be able to give.

My son bought a beautiful 4 cup tea set in Epcot in January. He recently broke his favorite of the 4 cups and I would love to replace it for him. Does anyone know if they sell their products online? I live in Oregon so don’t get to Epcot that often.
Thank you for any help you might be able to give.
You might need to be a little more specific. Products from the shops in World Showcase are usually not sold on Shop Disney, but sometimes you can find them on their manufacturer’s website. For example, I like the bone china Dunnoon mugs in the UK pavilion, they are not sold on Shop Disney, but Dunnoon has a website so I can buy most of them direct.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter