Epcot New Years Eve Sold Out

kevind2112

Mouseketeer
My wife and I have park reservations for Epcot New Years Eve. Our daughter and her friend decided to join us. They purchased tickets, cannot get a park reservation for Epcot on New Years because they are sold out.

I haven’t been paying too much attention to whether they are adding additional reservations to sold out parks, but has that been happening at all? I know there have been only a few sold out dates, so not much to go on.

Just looking for opinions, do they have a chance of reservations opening up? Do you think calling and explaining our dilemma would help our cause at all? Thanks!

Okay, I'd understand the 31st, but I'm seeing the 27th and 29th sold out of everything. I do have a reservation for those days, but I wanted to change one of them, and I can't figure out why those days would be so popular. Am I doing something wrong?

No, you're not doing anything wrong .... Christmas week is a very popular and busy time and I'm still not sure if they are operating the parks at "full" capacity yet. I would watch the site and check daily as they are quite likely to add more capacity to the parks as time goes by.

Check ALL the time. It changes by the minute. People cancel or move their own reservations, things move around, capacity is added, etc… Its the same with ADRs. Happens all the time. Keep trying!

Availability definitely changes. People change plans and they add capacity. A few weeks ago there was no availability for DHS the entire first week in January. Then all days opened up a week or so later. Just have to keep checking.

If one looks at the park hours for Epcot for Dec 31, it looks like the park is now closing at 10 PM :oops:. https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/calendars/day/2021-12-31/

But when I look at "My Plans" in MDE, the park is still showing as closing at midnight.

I'm hoping the park hours page is just a typo/glitch and they'll switch back to midnight....

I would be VERY surprised if they close before midnight that night. Probably just a glitch. 🤞

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter