Epcot Park Swap - **Closed but Active**

disneyfreakjackie said:

Living Seas! :fish:

Group A - 4 squares
Group B - 2 Slide Mounts
:banana:

Embellished squares have been chosen in both groups. You are confirmed for 2 slide mounts in group B. Please select another element for Group A. I love your theme!!!!

piratesmate said:
I had asked for journal boxes in A and borders in B before you posted this. Can you just switch me to Borders in A and Journal Boxes in B? I checked again & no one is signed up for either of those for group Creativity.

Thanks!

ETA: Oops! I used my DMIL's computer & forgot to log out! This was posted by VanillaAngel.

Also, I realized that I duplicated themes...can we just switch the groups? That would make it Mexico for Vision and China for Creativity. Sorry! :blush:

I swapped your themes so you have Mexico for Vision and China for Creativity. Your elements for Creativity are Group A: Borders and Group B: Journal Boxes.

For Team Vision, you are confirmed for Group A: Borders but tags have been selected in both groups. Do you have another element you would like to do?

mommie2angels said:
What if I switch matted poem or song from Group B and paper piecing in Group A of Creative group. Does that make sense? Will that work? If not I will find something else. No problem! Thanks so much!

Your elements for Team Creativity are fine and you are confirmed for Group A: Paper Piecing and Group B: Library pocket and tag.

The issue is with Team Vision. You are confirmed for a Group A: mini file folder but your first choice of matted poem in Group B is taken. I need you to select another element for Group B of the Team Vision swap.

Let me know if this made sense or if you still have questions.

Michellepooh said:
Hi! I'd like to do Mexico, if possible. Not quite sure which groups are still open, so any group is fine. For elements, I can do squares, box & tag, or photo mats - whatever is needed.

Mexico is open for Team Innovation. Which elements would you like for each group?

I would like a spot too!

I can't identify my elements yet, but I will be back here later tonight! Thanks!

Mom2Madi

Mom2Madi said:
I would like a spot too!

I can't identify my elements yet, but I will be back here later tonight! Thanks!

Mom2Madi

I can't sign you up without elements but I you should be able to get a spot in Team Innovation. I'll hold a space open for you but I can't guarantee your first choice elements or topic won't be taken.

Thanks for playing!

klzj said:
Shauna - just sent you a PM with some questions. I'm new to swapping and extremely interested in joining this one.

THANKS!

I PM'd you to answer your questions. Let me know if you have any more. Welcome to the wonderfully addictive world of swapping!

Not to be difficult, but could I switch to Team Vision, theme: France, Group A: journal boxes, Group B: tags?

Shauna, in response to your PM, is my choices. I would like to sign up for the epcot swap Team Vision, Group A, Shaker Box Canada.
Group B 2 tags, Canada,
Penny

P.s. I live in Canada, and have sent a US$ MO for 5.00 for each of the swaps I have been signed-up for in the past and the hostesses are sending the return package in regular post, as time is not an issue for me. I am patient.

I would also like to add in for Team Creativity Group A Topper, The Land
and Group B Slidemounts, The Land.

Penny

Michellepooh said:
Not to be difficult, but could I switch to Team Vision, theme: France, Group A: journal boxes, Group B: tags?

pjpoohbear said:
Shauna, in response to your PM, is my choices. I would like to sign up for the epcot swap Team Vision, Group A, Shaker Box Canada.
Group B 2 tags, Canada,
Penny

Michelle and Penny - Question. Penny PM'd me before she posted on the thread asking for Tags in Group B. At almost the exact same time, Michelle posted asking for tags in Group B. Can the two of you talk amongst yourselves to determine if you are willing to do a different element?

TPCShauna said:
Embellished squares have been chosen in both groups. You are confirmed for 2 slide mounts in group B. Please select another element for Group A. I love your theme!!!!

GROUP A - journal boxes???

disneyfreakjackie said:
GROUP A - journal boxes???

I'm sorry! Journal boxes have been taken in Group A also. Open categories are:

2 Frames
2 Photo mats
1 library pocket and tag
1 Paper Piecing

Let me know which you would prefer!

Team Vision is closed. Everyone else who signs up will be placed in Team Innovation with duplicates again being placed in Team Creativity.

Thanks for your enthusiasm!

Will you please put me down for France with Tags and Borders on Team Innovation?

THANK YOU!!!! :wave2:

Shauna, I am willing to move to library pocket/envelope and tag.
Same theme Canada, in Vision group B.

Penny

TPCShauna said:
Your elements for Team Creativity are fine and you are confirmed for Group A: Paper Piecing and Group B: Library pocket and tag.

The issue is with Team Vision. You are confirmed for a Group A: mini file folder but your first choice of matted poem in Group B is taken. I need you to select another element for Group B of the Team Vision swap.

Let me know if this made sense or if you still have questions.

Sounds great! What if I do photo mats for Group B Team Vision. Will that work? I do not know how you are keeping this straight but thanks!

I wasn't going to sign up but I saw really cute brads at Bargainpack and would like America for whichever group you put me in, it looks like creativity is filling up first! I will let you know my second element when I get an idea, probably frame!

mommie2angels said:
Sounds great! What if I do photo mats for Group B Team Vision. Will that work? I do not know how you are keeping this straight but thanks!

You're good to go! This isn't that bad to organize. In my job as Volunteer Coordinator for Make-A-Wish Foundation in Sacramento, CA, I coordinate over 800 volunteers for more than 200 events and 200 wishes each year. You ladies are a joy to work with!

VanillaAngel said:
Can you put me down for borders in group B for Vision?

Is that you again Piratesmate? If so, you are good to go!

Thanks for joining us Dyan. You are in Team Innovation and are confirmed for your cute brads (I can't wait! :teeth: ) Team Creativity is for double agents. New players who sign up will get put into Team Innovation and then can choose to play in Creativity as well (up to a max # of 12 participants).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter