Epcot Passport

HokieSLP

Earning My Ears
Hi There!

As an adult, I was thinking about buying one of the passports and getting a stamp at each country as a fun activity. I was hoping it would be a good way for me to see all of the countries at Epcot as I have been before to the parks but have never really “seen” each country. Do you think this is a good idea or waste of money/time?

Thanks!!

Hi There!

As an adult, I was thinking about buying one of the passports and getting a stamp at each country as a fun activity. I was hoping it would be a good way for me to see all of the countries at Epcot as I have been before to the parks but have never really “seen” each country. Do you think this is a good idea or waste of money/time?

Thanks!!
This is a fun activity. You will get you name written in Japanese, Chinese and Arabic. World Showcase is such a great place to take your time and explore. Remember to go into the Stave church in Norway the museum in Morroco and the exhibit area in Japan

This is a fun activity. You will get you name written in Japanese, Chinese and Arabic. World Showcase is such a great place to take your time and explore. Remember to go into the Stave church in Norway the museum in Morroco and the exhibit area in Japan
Thank you! :)

It's a great idea! It was fun interacting with the cast members at each Kidcot stations! Plus, it gives you a chance to ask them any question you want about their country as they are filling out your passport.

If you can, ask them what they can draw! It's fun to see what drawings they come up with to represent their country. Also if you can, put the stamps onto the passport pages beforehand (first page Mexico, second page Norway, etc...). Because if you don't, there's a chance that the cast members may draw something awesome and it would suck if it turns out afterwards that the stamps end up covering part of the drawing.

HAVE FUN!

It's a great idea! It was fun interacting with the cast members at each Kidcot stations! Plus, it gives you a chance to ask them any question you want about their country as they are filling out your passport.

If you can, ask them what they can draw! It's fun to see what drawings they come up with to represent their country. Also if you can, put the stamps onto the passport pages beforehand (first page Mexico, second page Norway, etc...). Because if you don't, there's a chance that the cast members may draw something awesome and it would suck if it turns out afterwards that the stamps end up covering part of the drawing.

HAVE FUN!

View attachment 413076

View attachment 413077
Thanks! And thank you for the pics! They look great!!

I'm in my 40s and I did it 2 years ago on a trip with just DH and I. It was very fun! Considering doing it again this year.

In addition to the passport, I might also recommend that you do the Agent P adventures. They take place in several of the countries in Epcot, and it’s a lot of fun to go around look at the different exhibits in an interactive way. I know that these are aimed at kids, but they are fun for adults too.

Besides a couple of trips to Disney in the 1970s, we didn't go back until i was 48. We did the passport then and since that trip we have been back over 50 times . I'm in my 70s now and still keep coming back. Bringing Grand kids now and they love the passports and agent p.

In addition to the passport, I might also recommend that you do the Agent P adventures. They take place in several of the countries in Epcot, and it’s a lot of fun to go around look at the different exhibits in an interactive way. I know that these are aimed at kids, but they are fun for adults too.
Thanks!! :)

Tha
Besides a couple of trips to Disney in the 1970s, we didn't go back until i was 48. We did the passport then and since that trip we have been back over 50 times . I'm in my 70s now and still keep coming back. Bringing Grand kids now and they love the passports and agent p.
Thanks!! :)

DS did the passport the first time. I did myself on solo trip when they had the mask symbol attachments for each country. If I every go back would like to do the zip lock kidcot baggie that replaced the mask if it is still around.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter