• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Epcot PS

Elaine Guidi

Elaine
I have been studying these boards for a bit of time now and I still have a problem (poss many problems). But this one for now.

When I visit Epcot I would like to make a PS for the Rose and Crown around 7:45 and also see the illuminations at the same time. I have now noticed that Tapestry of Dreams is at either 6:30 or 8:00. Is it on twice or are these times for different seasons, how long does it last and can you see it from anywhere near Rose and Crown. If it is only on once then when would it be likely to be on during Feb. Hopefully the answer is that it is on at both times and then we may be able to see it at 6:30, have dinner 7:45 at R & C and see illuminations at the same time. Is this realistic or am I being over ambitious?

it's on twice - we saw it at 6:30, from France, then walked to the R&C for our 7.30 PS and caught glimpses of the 8:30 show from across the lake while we ate - and then had the BEST view of Illuminations.

The only thing we thought was that the atmosphere was nicer at 8:30 as it was darker - but we still enjoyed the early parade

Bev

Warning!!!
When we were there last May, had 3 attempts at getting to see Tapestry, on the first 2 trys, we had got in position, and about 1 minute before the parade was to start an announcement came over that it was cancelled!! It is cancelled if it is at all windy or gusty and obviously if it is wet, as the 'puppets' are made from very flimsy material. Fortunately we managed to sqeeze in an extra visit to Epcot on our last evening just in the hope that we would catch TON, and were lucky!!!

We too ate in R and C, asked for an outside seat, so that we could watch Illuminations...an excellent view, without having to get in a lakeside position ages before. You will only be able to see TON in the distance from here though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter