Epcot Touring in Two Weeks.

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. We will be at Epcot on a Wednesday in two weeks. We are six adults and I am the planner for all (three couples).

I plan on getting to Epcot an hour prior to opening if possible.

What should we do first when we get in?
Soarin or Test Track?
Frozen isnt on our Radar, they dont know it exists, one has boys in their 20s and the other couple doesnt have children.

I plan on TT, Soarin, The Land and Spaceship Earth. Then countries for drinking and eating and the American Dream is a must do.

Thank you.

You won't have any issues with TT or Soarin.

I actually suggest going straight to World Showcase, do a loop while hitting up the food/drinks for an early lunch. It'll be empty except for Frozen.

Then head back up front. TT and Soarin' should both be under 30min by then. Frozen was the only attraction that stayed consistently 55+ when we were there Monday, Oct 5. I think your date should see similar crowds.

If you really wanted to rope drop an attraction you could hit TT on your way towards world showcase. It hit 45-60min in the morning but was significantly less by afternoon.

You won't have any issues with TT or Soarin.

I actually suggest going straight to World Showcase, do a loop while hitting up the food/drinks for an early lunch. It'll be empty except for Frozen.

Then head back up front. TT and Soarin' should both be under 30min by then. Frozen was the only attraction that stayed consistently 55+ when we were there Monday, Oct 5. I think your date should see similar crowds.

If you really wanted to rope drop an attraction you could hit TT on your way towards world showcase. It hit 45-60min in the morning but was significantly less by afternoon.
We will be arriving by the Skyliner. Would you recommend starting to the right from the Skyliner and going around World Showcase and hitting the rides after our first loop?

We will be arriving by the Skyliner. Would you recommend starting to the right from the Skyliner and going around World Showcase and hitting the rides after our first loop?
Sure.
(And, I really like Frozen.)

I'm going to offer another thought and not to be contrarian but the reason we like the strategy right now is because it is unpopular. Our plan is to attack Epcot exactly the opposite and hit Future World with the absolute lowest wait times of the day, get in multiple rides on Test Track and Soarin and save Frozen Ever After for the last 20/30 minutes of the day. To us, Soarin and Test Track have a more of a rideability factor so we would rather knock out as much of Future World as we can before the rope drop crowd heads that way.

TT lines can still have fairly long waits. You also have to contend with weather. I would do that first. WE last went on Thursday, October first. We actually did not get there until about 130. It was an empty park. Lowest crowds we saw for that trip. It was an overall great experience! We did everything , some multiple times, in just 5 hours. Best Food and Wine I have ever been to because of the low crowd.

TT lines can still have fairly long waits. You also have to contend with weather. I would do that first. WE last went on Thursday, October first. We actually did not get there until about 130. It was an empty park. Lowest crowds we saw for that trip. It was an overall great experience! We did everything , some multiple times, in just 5 hours. Best Food and Wine I have ever been to because of the low crowd.
Good point with the weather.

If you're looking at a dicey weather day you could rope drop TT and then make your way around the world.

Thank you.
If weather is not a factor, would you still choose TT over Soarn? We are three couples and I am the planner and not including my dh, the other four have never been so I want to do whatever should be the least lines from TT to Soarin or Soarin to TT.

Thank you.

TT will likely have slightly higher waits during the day. For instance, right now TT is 30min and Soarin' is 20.

Frozen is 50 and everything else is a walk on. I think you'll see wait times similar to today on your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter