epcott princess dinner

We went to the Princess Storybook Dinner last year and we loved the character interaction. There was Cinderella ( which I hear is rare), Ariel , Jasmine, Belle, and Aurora. They all were very nice and talked to my DD for a while. Cinderella twirled with my DD which was a HUGE hit. The food was a bit odd and I would not got here to just eat but the princesses make it more than worth it. They have changed the food a bit this year though. They used to bring you a plate of " appetizers". Now there is a cold buffet so you can take just want you want and are not forced to look at purple shrimp. We are going again for dinner again this year.

We went last Fall (after the menu change), just for Ariel.

From reading the menu, I didn't expect to like much, but ended up liking quite a bit. It wasn't our favorite meal, but it was decent.

There's enough "normal" food offered to make sure you get full.

We LOVED the food... but we are the type of people who love to try new things and experience the different cultures. The food was fabulous, the service was perfect and the princesses were all great.

We've done the breakfast twice and a late lunch once. We've enjoyed both. :goodvibes The food at breakfast is pretty good-especially the cinnamon rolls. You can order more of anything served. The lunch was very good but then we liked to have dinner at Akershus before they changed to princess only. I liked the non-princess meals better. The food was the same but you could order more entrees if you wanted-the portions were smaller so you could experiment. The first time we had dinner there I wasn't sure if my adult niece (a former vegan) would like it. She ended up loving it! :lovestruc She had the chicken, then tried some duck sausage, and she really enjoyed the venison.

On our last visit there, we had the latest lunch ressies available. When we arrived about 20 min. early, they were waiting for us and greeted us by name! Seems we were the last group to check in and I think they were happy to see us early. We saw Ariel, Cinderella, Aurora, Jasmine, and Belle. It was my princess: DD 6th birthday and they made the appropriate comments. I liked being there for late lunch as the rooms were empyting out and we basically had the place to ourselves after the princesses made their rounds.

I will say that when the princess make their rounds (bfast, lunch, or dinner) be ready with the cameras and autograph books. They come through very quickly. And since the rooms are pretty packed with tables, it can be hard to get good photos. In fact, my biggest (and really only) complaint about Storybook is that the rooms are very crowded and when the princesses come through it gets worse. :crowded:

We now like to go to Park Faire for dinner and to see a princess (Cindy and Prince Charming). :thumbsup2 The food is very good. It's buffet. The kids can serve themselves from a lowered serving area with all kid's favorites. :goodvibes I also don't feel as rushed to finish a free up to table so they can get more people in. Just my opinion, hope it helps.

Have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter