Epic games= fail

yo yo 700

Delivering a speech is not the same as delivering
Ok I have not yet updated my Gears of War copy because I am afraid to because of the new update so far this is what I know.

Let's start off with Annex. Annex=Fail. The matches take too long for one thing, a mere 3 round game on the lowest amount of points to win takes like 45 minutes. Much longer than Warzone or Execution. For some reason unknown to me, Epic games gave more power to the host in this gametype, giving him, or her, more powerful weapons, and better able to resist damage better. THIS= MAJOR FAIL. It is worse than before. With 4v4 this gametype is actually tollerable, (still= fail), but due to long matches, and newly found host advantage, gamers quit very early on. If the quiters are on your team, yeah, your bascially,owned, pwned, etc, etc. Let me put it in simpler terms, you have no hope of winning.

Off the topic of annex we get to the "new" cover system. No, it is just like the old, except you now STICK TO EVERY WALL YOU COME NEAR IF YOU ARE TRYING TO DO AN ACTION MOVMENT. Example, rolling foward, side, stuff like that. And also, when you are running, if you get beside a well, yeah, you take cover on the wall too. Much worse than without the update.

The one good thing about this update is that when you are stuck by a grenade, and you kill the guy who stuck you by running into him, blowing both of you up, it counts as your kill.

Yeah, I am basically ranting right now. To say the least, I am mad.

Quote from 1up:
That machine gun pace, and constant tactical flow from strategy to counter, always trying to think one step ahead -- what if the torque bow is the next spawn point? Are they guarding this approach high or low? -- puts Annex in position to become the definitive way to play Gears online.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter