Esplanade Locker Hours

TinkAgainU

Trust In The Pixie Dust
On Disney's site it mentions the Lockers are only available during Park Hours. We would only use the Espanade Lockers (on the Disneyland side) so we can pick up stuff After the park closes - otherwise we'd use the inside Lockers. Does anyone have any recent experience for when those Lockers really close? Park closes at Midnight on May 4th ... my guess is it will be much later when we actually get from Galaxy's Edge to outside ... and do not want to go thru the (honestly, pretty sloppy) lost and found process the next day lol.

P.S. If anyone is interested - we left items in a Locker (inside the Park) a few months ago and they did NOT mark the items as being found in a certain Locker number, they required we describe the items and actually lost one vest in the process ... in the future we would ONLY leave items in a locker if everything was bagged and closed together so we did not lose anything.

I think they take the extra hour that main street is open into account and would let you be able to access your locker after park hours. I haven't had experience with using their lockers first hand though. 😔
During my trip in April my group and I stuck around to make some last minute purchases on Main Street, and then used the restrooms outside near the lockers. I saw a decent amount of people getting their stuff and it was at least 20 minutes after the park had closed. This was also on a night that did not have a ticketed event.

I would definitely ask guest services. Several years ago I remember reading a story about them clearing out the lockers right at park close. I would NOT plan on being able to use the lockers past actual park closure.

I would definitely ask guest services. Several years ago I remember reading a story about them clearing out the lockers right at park close. I would NOT plan on being able to use the lockers past actual park closure.
Oh no! 😨 Sorry about my comment, Id hate to be the reason op's stuff gets taken to lost and found 😵‍💫

Caveat: This was in 2018.

We ran to DL from DCA after closing (people still exiting) and I was allowed in to empty our locker. The rest of the party had to wait outside the turnstiles over to the side near where a CM was monitoring the exits and I was given a time limit to get back. I don't remember how long, but I'm sure it wasn't very long as I remember having to hurry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter